Breached containment PT.1

"Welcome to the Multiversal theatre!" I say with joy in my voice, as expected the whole theatre erupts with questions. And let me tell you, I can handle noise.

But not a theatre full of fifteen year olds heroes in training screaming at the top of their lungs, expect for surprisingly. Midoriya. "You seem surprisingly calm Midoriya? Any reason?"

He looks toward my general direction, not knowing that I was now floating above him, using that purple cloud that I viewed in on before. I could see the visible confusion on the teen, before glancing at Uraraka under my mask and cloak. Lowly growling, being barely audible from underneath my mask. The only one hearing it was the only other person with animal like ears. Principal Nezu.

"Above ya buddy." I say with a very calm voice, somewhat startling the boy as he slightly jumped at my words. I laughed at his pouting face, looking younger than he really should. 'Just like me.'

I scan over the room as I see Present mic about to yell, and i open up my Multi-Dimensional portal and dive inside it quickly and closing it, somehow still hearing the yell, even though i was in a tear between reality.

I step out to see Midoriya, Toshi and Nejire still standing. 'Surprising, I would've expected Midoriya to go down but nope!'

"Very impressive you three, I wasn't expecting anyone to survive that. Even me, it reached somewhat through a tear in reality!" I explained to the still standing people, before going around to help those who had collapsed.

And after a quick explanation of what was going to happen, There was one last question asked by none other than the UA's cinnamon bun. Midoriya.

"Who's going to be the main character during these Mr. James?" I looked towards him and quirked an eyebrow under my mask, my ears and tail twitching slightly, picking up on the small sound of Bakugou's quirk about to go off.

"The only answer I actually I can really give is whoever we see first in the first multiverse will be the main character for the rest of them. And Bakugou calm the hell down, cause you have no idea how badly I've wanted to hit for how you treat Midoriya." I say glaring at the explosive teen, my tail spiking somewhat upwards underneath my cloak in my anger. I'm just hoping I don't get to angry and set my ears and tail on fire again.

I can feel the confusion lingering in the air at what I just said, I turn around, a small bit of my quirk flaring off of my hands from my lingering anger. "You'll see what I mean at a later time. For now, sit back, relax. And enjoy the magic of IMAX."

I lowly snicker to myself, knowing that i just referenced a great way to watch movies down in victoria before forming my purple viewing cloud again and making it a screen to see into the worlds beyond ours.

"I would just like to announce that this one being our very first is scary, it involves one of you guys in a facility as basically a ginny pig for some insane scientists.Not gonna lie this one still scares me to this day, especially....One of.....Of..Them." My ears begin to show under my hood slightly from flattening down in fear remembering the war and Corporal Lawrence.

I didn't even notice my powers were going a little out of whack from my fear of the Corporal, as I was subconsciously shaking in fear. Tears brimming a silver line across the bottom of my eyes, only visible in my right eye, and not the other under my bandana.

Along with my ears almost fully sticking out from my hood, hoping to fully envelope the area of my eyes, my tail sagging down and becoming visible from behind my left leg, where you could see the orange tip of it sticking out of my cloak.

The theatre goes silent as everyone could my hear my sobs from all the way across the room, where three specific people looked to be on the verge of crying as well. Everyone else was either to confused over what i was scared of, or in Bakugou's case; Didn't give a shit.