Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.

Brian looked through playlist records and plays one, everyone bit me started dancing even though I didn't want to even insist on me to dance.

About a few try's he gave up later bender goes back to that air vent to where ever he was and we continue to do that we would do.

Andrew, Allison, Claire and Brian and I are sitting, in that order on the railing. " Brian?" I said " Yeah?" Then I said, " Are you gonna write your paper?" He nodded and said, "Yeah, why?" I then said, " Well, it's kinda a waste for all of us to write our paper, don't you think?" He then said, "Oh, but that's what Vernon wants us to do..." I nodded and said "True, but I think we'd all kinda say the same thing." He laughed and said "You just don't want to write your paper...Right?"

I shrugged and said " True, but, you're the smartest, right?" He smiled with pride "Oh, well..." Claire then said, " We trust you..." Brian glances over at Allison and Andrew who nod in approval. " Yeah..."

Said Andrew he gives in and said: " All right, I'll do it..." I smiled at him and said " Great..." Claire looks at Allison who looks back and said to Allison " Come on..." She looks baffled and said, " Where're we going?" She smiles and says "Come on!"

I looked see Brian thinking about what he's going to write. I also see Andrew just thinking Claire is still putting make-up on Allison I decided to go to the small closet that he was put I asked Andrew were john could be,

I open the door and enters he smirks and said: " You lost?" I laughed and stares at him. Bender smiles. I also smile.

Be brave I scold my self I just walk toward him grabbed his collar and kissed Bender, then I break the kiss " baffled he asked, " Why'd you do that?" I chuckled looking down and said, "'Cause I knew you wouldn't."

Then he said, "You know how you said before, how your parents used you to get back at each other...woulddodon't I will be outstanding in that capacity?" I chuckle and said " Were you really disgusted to find out I wasn't a virgin? But a messed up girl that was unable to get out of a fucking up situation?" He leans forward and said.

" Truth?" I nodded " Truth..." Bender nods and speaks at the same time "No... In fact, I was mad" I looked at him and said, " why?" He takes my hand " cause I wasn't there when it happens... I would---" I cut him off and said "don't blame your self, John you hear now plus I'm planning on moving out"

"Good.."...

We are all walking down the hall where they are met by Carl, sweeping up. Brian nods at him. "See ya, Brian..." Said carl " Hey Carl..." Said brian bender then said to Carl "See you next Saturday..." He laughed and said, " You bet!"

Brian gets into his dad's car and leaves. Andrew and Allison kiss, Allison rips a patch off Andrew's jacket and gets into the car. Andrew's dad arrives and looks at him, then at Allison. Andrew gets into the car and they drive off. We see Claire walk to her car and smiled at me and bender.

I take off one of my band bracelets and put it into Bender's hand. We kiss and. " wanna walk me to hell... I mean home" he laughs and said " yes of course"

Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions

Me and vender walk throught the field as we head home.

But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain... , and an athlete..., and a basket case..., a princess..., a criminal..., and a punk
Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.

I turned around to see John raising his fist in the air i laughed taking his arm with (Y/H/W/D/N) on my side.

you can't ignore me forever sweetheart (John Bender x reader.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें