anything but PRISTINE

Later.

All I heard was Vernon screaming " Wake up!" No one moves " Who has to go to the lavatory?" Everyone raises their hands.

The girl walked in the bathroom and started to pee I finished after a few seconds claire lean on the counter and said: " why do you always fo with bender when he does something stupid?" I just chuckled and said, " I love the adrenaline rush that comes whenever I hang out with bender."

" that's stupid" I just smiled and said, "I already going to hell might as well embrace it."

I walked back into the library and sat in the same spot I was in before. Later. I looked at the clock, it now says 10:22. Andrew was stretching. I see Bender tearing pages out of a book and He is tossing them around. Andrew then said," That's really intelligent." Bender then said, " You're right...it's wrong to destroy literature..." He continues to tear pages out " It's such fun to read...and, Molet really pumps my nads!"

I sighed and said "Mol-yare." Brainiac and I both said in a union " I love his work." I glared at him and he shrinks down Bender tosses the rest of the pages at Brian. He picks up the card catalog drawer and begins to take cards out ' he's gonna make someone life miserable' " Big deal...nothing to do when you're locked in a vacancy." Andrew then said, " Speak for yourself..."

I laughed and bender then said " Do you think I'd speak for you? I don't even know your language!" I laughed and said " yeah who speaks jock" bender laughs Andrew turns to Claire ignoring me " Hey, you grounded tonight?' she shrugged " I don't know, my mom said no but my dad told me to just blow her off." Andrew then said " Big party at Stubbies, parents are in Europe. Should be pretty wild..." I looked up at that " Yeah?" she asked he nodded and said, " Yeah, can you go?" I looked at her.

"I doubt it..." I pitched in and said "How come?" she turns to me surprised that I was asking her something not stupid "Well 'cause if I do what my mother tells me not to do, it's because my father says it's okay. There's like this whole big monster deal, it's endless and it's a total drag. It's like any minute... divorce..." I looked at her and looked down saying "oh," bender then said " Who do you like better?" she turned to him " What?" he looks at me then back at her and said " you like your old man better than your mom?" she shrugged and said "They're both strict."

I intervened and said "No, He means if you had to choose between them." she turns to me and said " oh, I dunno, I'd probably go live with my brother. I mean, I don't think either one of them gives a shit about me...it's like they use me just to get back at each other." Suddenly, from the back of the room. Allison speaks " Ha!!!" he said " oh shit," I said on accident I cover my mouth.

Everyone looks at her in shock, she blows her hair out of the way and grins " shut up!" shouted Claire, Andre when said "your just feeling sorry of yourself" I looked at him and said " Andrew what the fuck!" he looks at me and " this entire time you been nothing but a bitch and now your siding with her" I scoffed and said " yeah I know I was a bitch doesn't mean you get to be an asshole to her" he scoffed "well if I don't no one will" Andrew looks at her and says "awe your breaking my heart" I sighed in annoyance and said " you a real asshole" I flip's me off I laughed and put both my middle fingers up and said " clearly you didn't remember when I said I have two of them get on my level dumb ass" bender snorted " so, sporto..." he turns to bender and said " what?" bender goes down the rail and walks to Andrew.

"you get along with your parents?" he shrugged and said " well if I say yes, im an idiot, right" I laughed and said " your an idiot either way" he glare's at me " but if you say you get along with them you a liar too" I finished I walked away from him he gets up and shoves me " your know man if we weren't in school right know id waste you" I laughed turning around I put my middle finger to the floor and said "can you can hear?' I rotated my wrist and so im flipping him off I do the same with my other hand "want me to turn it up?" bender laughed at that.