Chapter 59

omg guys!! i really wasn't expecting to upload... but here's the next chapter!!! yay!!! i hope you like it <333 comment, vote, fan, and ENJOY!!! <3 thank you so much! and over there >>> is Nina Dobrev (who i've decided is Maya) omg she's so cute!! i love her so much <3  and Michael Buble's song Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. His voice is perfection. okay :) so BYE!!

Later that night we were standing in the kitchen singing happy birthday to Louis who was standing in front of his birthday cake, a huge smile plastered onto his face. He blew out his candles once we finished singing. We clapped and Madeline gave him a hug from the side.

            “Thank you guys,” Louis smiled around at all of us, “This is amazing.”

            “Did anyone want any tea?” I offered as Danielle started cutting up the cake. Everyone, of course, said yes, so I started a pot on the stove.

            “So how old are you now?” my husband teased, getting some forks out of the drawer.

            “Oh gosh, I stopped keeping track years ago!” Louis laughed and I giggled a little bit as I filled the tea kettle up with water. I set it on the stove and walked back over to the counter next to Harry.

            “What are you now, like around forty?” Harry smiled and I poked him in his side. He looked down at me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

            “Somewhere around there, I think,” Louis grinned, laughing a little bit and taking a bite of his cake.

            I stepped back from Harry and walked over to our Bose radio next to our stove. I decided to put some Christmas music on, so I took the CD of Michael Bublé’s Christmas album out of its case and put it in the radio. The first song, It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas came on and I smiled. His voice was perfect.

            “Is this Michael Bublé?” Niall asked, grinning.

            “Yep!” I replied, stepping back up next to Harry.

            “He’s great,” Niall smiled, sitting down at the island with Kayla, digging into his piece of cake and asking for a second piece afterwards. Danielle laughed and cut him another.

            The tea kettle whistled and Harry beat me to it. I tried to reach for the mugs in the cabinet, but as always, I was too short to reach all the way in the back. Harry put his hands on my waist and turned me back around to the island and giving me a little push to walk over there and stop trying to help.

            “Maya, I’ve got it,” Harry laughed while taking out nine mugs, filling them all up with water.

            “Maya, how did I just realize now that you’re wearing Harry’s sweater?” Camille laughed a little bit with Zayn’s arms wrapped around her waist from behind.

            I looked down at myself, feeling my face turn a little bit red, “Oh, well I was already in it before you came, then Harry didn’t want me to change… so yeah. I kept it on.”

            “Well I think it looks lovely,” Harry came up from behind me, putting the mugs on the counter, two at a time, then keeping that last single one for himself. Camille nodded, still smirking at me.

            “So,” Liam looked around at everyone, “What’s everyone’s favorite part of Christmas?”

            “Being able to spend time with friends,” Danielle answered first, “And singing… with your fiancé.”