Chapter 54

hello my loves <3 how is everyone?!? haha well i just wanted to thank any of you who followed me on twitter, i now have 100 followers!!! :D yayay!!!!! <3 so thanks for that... and just beaing your regular beautiful selves ;) you are all amazing people and i love you all to death :) soo i hope you like this chapter!!!  and i hope it was worth the wait... :\ idk... but yay!!! okay, BYE! <3

THAT NIGHT

            “Maya,” I whispered as I pulled my wife closer to me in the middle of our bedroom. Her arms wrapped around my neck and I looked into her eyes. “I love you.”

            She forced a smile, but I could easily see through it, “I do too…”

            “What will make you feel better?” I mumbled on the top of her ear.

            “You,” Maya muttered under her heavy breaths. I moved my lips to the side of her neck and started planting small kisses. Her hips moved closer to mine and my hand touched the small of her back, pulling her closer to me. Maybe she will finally feel better… for good.

            I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waist as I slowly made my way over to our bed. I laid her down carefully and she looked at me with nervous eyes.

            “If you don’t want to,” I whispered quietly in her ear, “We don’t have to.”

            She shook her head, “I… I do…”

            I kissed her lovingly on her lips and my hands found the bottom hem of her shirt and quickly pulled it over her head. I shook my head, “You are so beautiful…” My lips trailed down her stomach to the hem of my sweatpants she was wearing. I slowly pulled them off also. She had her eyes shut closed tightly for some reason. I ran my hands up and down her sides, in hopes of calming her down a little bit. She just laid there though, not moving, and breathing slowly. “You’re sure?” I whispered before I decided to start stripping down as well.

            “Yes, please Harry…” she whispered with her eyes closed.

            I whipped my shirt off and threw it on the floor behind me. Maya kept her eyes closed though. As awkward as it might sound, she always had her eyes open when I was stripping off my clothes in situations like these. Actually, she was the one who was usually getting my clothes off too. But, not this time.

            I swallowed and unbuckled my belt and undid my jeans that I slipped out of, pulling out my wallet and pushing my jeans onto the floor. My eyes travelled over my wife’s body and I realized that she lost a considerable amount of weight over the past week and a half. I could see the beginning of her ribcage as she was lying down on the bed, but not enough to make it obvious. I felt tears prick in the corners of my eyes at the sight of her. She was too beautiful to be in this condition.

            My lips moved back down to her stomach and I gave it little kisses before I moved back up to her lips.

            “Maya, I love you,” I whispered on her lips, but not pressing them together yet.

            “Mmm…” she hummed. She was different. Normally she would be kissing me and telling me she loves me more. I honestly wanted to start crying right now. I really didn’t think she was ready to do this.

            “O-Okay,” I choked out.

            Soon enough, I’d gotten the two of us out of any remaining clothes, but this was probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do. I asked her again if she wanted to do this and she nodded, not saying anything. I bit my lip, trying to push back the knot in the back of my throat. I got butterflies in the pit of my stomach and I wasn’t sure if this is what we really wanted to do, but Maya only nodded her head, obviously wanting to.