Chapter 51

hey all!!! <3 sooo i felt like no one was on wattpad today!! i guess it's cuz everyone is starting school, BUT STILL!!! soo i was very bored and lonely today... yeah. um... i changed my profile pic! do you like it? should i change it back? lol idek... soo i hope you like the chapter!! i've literally waited all afternoon to upload it, cuz i figured more ppl would be on at night... sooo if any of you get bored, tweet me! @Char_luvs_1D cuz i'm relle bored and almost always on my laptop... so yeah... um... ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!

HARRY’S P.O.V.

            I practically sped home from work and parked in the driveway, slamming my door shut and running into my house. I saw Maya in the family room and she jumped up from the couch and ran over to me in the foyer, wrapping her arms around my torso and not letting go.

            “What’s wrong?” I whispered, looking down at her. She just shook her head and pressed her nose into my chest. I looked up at Louis who was sitting on the couch with Madeline in his lap. He looked at me sympathetically and I sighed. “Come on, love,” I whispered, stepping back from my wife and picking her up bridal style. I turned around and walked up the stairs with her in my arms, crying silently into my shirt.

            When I reached our bedroom, I laid her down on our bed and she crawled under the covers. I climbed in on the other side and she moved into my arms, her tears becoming louder. Her breathing was heavy and I tried everything to calm her down, but she only became more and more unstable. She was literally shaking in my arms.

            “Maya,” I whispered.

            She started coughing from crying so hard, but that just made her flood of tears stronger. I pulled back a little bit to take her face in my hands in wipe away her tears with my thumbs. She coughed some more and her eyes widened. Jumping out of bed, she ran into the bathroom and made it just in time to get sick in the toilet.

            I ran my hands through my hair and exhaled, waiting a couple seconds before I rolled out of bed after her to go see how she was doing.

            Maya was kneeling over the toilet, still shaking. I sat on the side of the tub while I waited for her to finish getting sick. I felt tears start to prick in the corners of my eyes. I hated seeing the girl I loved most in the world in this condition.

            She sat back and closed the toilet, flushing it when she was done. She sat back on the tub and I moved down to sit next to her. She stared at the closed door, trying to compose herself. I could still see tears dripping down her cheeks, but she was silent.

            Without saying anything, I pulled her into my lap and held her there until she was calm. She started shaking again, but not from crying.

            “H-Harry… I’m c-c-cold…”

            I looked down at her in my lap and felt her forehead with the palm of my right hand. She was definitely warmer than normal.

            “Love, when was the last time you ate something?” I whispered on the top of her head.

            Maya was silent for a little while, just thinking. “Lunch… yesterday…”

            I casually checked the time on my watch on my left wrist. It was nearly six o’ clock. “Maya, you haven’t eaten in a whole twenty four hours, and that’s the same with Madeline, right?”

            She nodded slowly.

            “Please eat something, you’re getting sick…”