Note: Discontinuing

This might be short a bad. Sorry. This is a request from KedaAli. Enjoy!
_________________________________________

~Rain's POV~

I didn't know why but I loved staring at a specific red and white haired boi. It made you happy looking at his noice behind (not his cake perverts :)))
"Do I have a crush on him", I thought to myself. "Probably not", Rain said staring at her desk. "Alright, quiet down students", you heard that lazy man enter the classroom. "Time for the most boring 8 hours of my life", Rain thought. "Today we will be doing projects with a partner, for the next week or so", Mr. Aizawa said. He started calling out names of partners cause dat man don't trust anyone choosing partners. "Todoroki and....", Your heart was fluttering because they said Todoroki-kun's name. "They didn't call my name yet, so we have to be partners", Rain though. "And Yaoyorozu", The name that came out of Aizawa's mouth. Your heart dropped. You stared at the black haired girl. She had a sparkle in her eyes and a happy smile. Rain didn't know why but she had this bad and angry feeling in her.
_________________________________________Hold up Hold up Hold up.
Sorry if anyone requested something (just one person did :)) I am going to be discontinuing this book because I barely get on and update. Either I am busy or have writers block. But thanks for reading this book (even if it was bad). Love you guys (no homo) Adios 👌