Creepy: Bakugou x reader (part 2)

I should probably call Bakugou a Yandere but oh well..Oh and this is not my art, so all credit to the creator. And there is going to be self harm so enjoy....
_________________________________________

You went to bed, thinking about the whole Bakugou thing. You couldn't go to sleep so you went downstairs and grabbed a cold glass of water. You went back upstairs and decided to look out the window, the moon was full and bright. "Nice" you said. But then you noticed something, someone was standing in your front yard. "No, no no no" you said in worry. It was Bakugou standing outside, you suddenly got a text from someone. "

"Hey babe, you have a nice house can I come in~" Bakugou texted

"Do not call me that, and leave before I call the cops." You texted

"Fine, see you later~" Bakugou texted

At that point you were scared, wanting to break down that very second. Couple of hours later....

You were scared of going to school, you were scared of seeing him. But you had too, you tried to avoid him and tell someone. Once you got to school, you got there pretty early. You wanted to tell Mr. Aizawa. You didn't see him anywhere...

"Calm down Y/n, he is probably coming later", you thought to yourself. "I'm going to tell Principal Nezu." He wasn't in his office either. "Calm down, calm down L/n. Maybe he is taking a break or coming later", you thought in worry. You ran through the hallways for literly anyone. Even though it was very early, people still come. Anyways, you didn't find anyone.
"Fuck", you said running down the hallways. "Aww, looking for someone sweety~", you heard a raspy voice down the hallway. It was Katsuki. "Oh hell no", you said in a scared voice. Aww, there is no point Y/n, I killed every single teacher so they won't get in the way between you and me~", Katsuki said sounding like a maniac. You kepped running, but he caught up to you. "Y/n, come on, you can't run forever", he said.

Before you could answer he tackled you to the ground. "Y/n, you can't get away you little bitch." He said
You tried using your quirk, which was teleportation but couldn't. You couldn't use it because you had to be calm-ish to use. "Let me go you bastard", you yelled at the crazy explosive boi. "I'm never letting you go L/n Y/n.", He said
You tried everything in your will, but nothing worked. You have up, you being a hero. Crushed. You wanted to die instead of being with him. That crazy maniac. You started to cry a bit. "Aww, did I make the little bitch cry. Don't cry, your going to make look like the bad guy."he said, "You are the bad guy", you managed to say. "Repeat that bitch ", you didn't answer. "That's what I thought, thot". He then kidnapped you. You just wanted to die. He tied you up to a chair, then left the room. You used your quirk to teleport home. Instead of saving yourself by calling the police. You grabbed a knife from your kitchen and stabbed yourself.

The end
_________________________________________

That sucked. Oh well...
Also thank you so much for 70 reads. I appreciate you guys that still stick around for some reason. Enjoy my crappy writing.