"Get dressed." I said.

I took some of my shirt in the cabinet and it to him. The shirt was to big for him and enough to cover him down to his knees. I get dressed too before I opened the door.

"I'm sorry if I disturb your sex life but we need to talk." She said while entering my room.

"What are we going to talk about?" I asked.

"Father is planning to attack the coven of dark witches. He's going to kill the fraud Sirius." She answered.

"Are you sure, Hailey?" Quinn asked him.

"Yes, Quinn. He's eager to kill the witches as the pack is preparing for an attack."

Honestly, I don't care what will happen to them because the Sirius that I know is beside me. I don't want to involve ourselves with that battle but knowing Quinn, he'll try his best that it won't happen.

"Okay. I'll let Selene know about this so we can prepare." Quinn said and he left from my room.

After Quinn went out from my room, Hailey spilled her real motive.

"I'm going to save mother from the battle and also, I'll try to penetrate the deep part of that cave. Vladimir is planning to save Quinn's parents."

So, my brother was planning to save Vivian and Gilbert while the pack is on the battle... that's his plan after all. However, the Boswell Assassins were on the move too as Quinn wished for it.

"Do you know where's mother right now?" I asked.

"She's always with father. Why? Do you need something from her?"

I shook my head. I don't know what mother has planned to save father from his own actions or mistakes but I'll stick to my plan. The battle is coming and I haven't gained the last two elements.

Hailey was a little bit hesitant but I assured her that everything will be okay. Even my father made a mistake or maybe he really wanted to become the most powerful being in this world, he is still our father and I'll save him from his evil plans.

I called Vince to give me a long vacation from my work and he got mad. I know my schedule was full but priorities first so I got no choice but to resign. Things get too complicated for me after I got my memories back. Secrets, lies and truth really made my life difficult now as I should have to face that lies tomorrow.

"Can you go with me? I need to talk with mother." I said and Hailey nodded.

She went out from my room and I took a bath, get dressed then headed to where mother was. Hailey said she was in the mansion. How I wished that father wasn't there but he is.

When we arrived at the mansion, I felt an aura that I never felt it before. This is odd because I never felt this kind of aura every time I went here. The aura was too gloomy and dark, I can sensed it. Maybe because I already had two elements with me and also, the Heart. They're telling me to go back but I ignored and headed inside.

"Mom? Are you here?" I asked while looking for her in the living room then in the kitchen.

"Ares... Hailey... you're here." She said when she went down from the stairs and hugged us. "What brought you here? Is there any problem?" She asked me.

I decided to ask her casually because I know father can hear us.

"Nothing. I just missed you and wanted to talk with too." I answered.

"Sure... I'm glad you visit us."

We went to the living room and she started to ask about my life, and my career. Though she knew that I was okay with my career but she doesn't know that I'm not okay with my life.