Chapter 23

Kayla's POV

I opened the front door and was surprised at what I saw.

"Looks like the boys had fun." Mom laughed.

They were all passed out. Nash on the floor, Austin in the couch, and Cameron was half on the couch half off, and there were beer bottles everywhere.

I walked over to Cameron and put his body fully on the couch without waking him and started cleaning up the boy's mess while mom prepared dinner.

••After dinner••

Only me and mom ate dinner because the guys didn't wake up yet. It was a lottle after 9 o'clock. Mom was sitting on the empty space in the couch and I was sitting on the floor and we were watching re runs of Friends.

Cameron slowly opened his eyes and sat up, looking around the room and rubbing his head.

"Yo ehat happened?" He said, rubbing his face.

"I don't know you tell me." I laughed.

"Austin get your ass up." Cam said, poking Austin.

He sat up looking confused as ever.

"Kay, wake up Nash. You're closer." Cam wined.

"Nash get up. Get up. Get up." I repeated, shaking him like crazy.

"I'm up. I'm up."he said sitting up.

"Bruh I'm tired I'm going to my room." Cam said getting up and giving me and mom a kiss goodnight.

"Word." Nash said, also kissing me and mom goodnight and following Cam up the stairs.

"What about you?" I asked, looking at Austin.

"Nah I'd rather stay here and cuddle with you and watch tv." He said, patting the empty spot next to him for me to sit.

I got up and we laid back and cuddled.

"I'll leave you two alone, it's my bed time anyway." She laughed. "Goodnight guys."

"Night." We both responded.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

A few minutes later, me and Austin started making out.

It got really heated and he took his shirt off. Her went to take my shirt off too but I stopped him and pulled away.

"We can't do this with my mom and brothers here." After I said that, my phone started to ring... it was a blocked number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"So, you're having sex with other men now? Derek won't be very happy with you." A dark voice spoke.

A/N

OOOOOO cliffhanger! Sorry I haven't updated. There is school, and homework, people and pets were dying like crazily in my family. I has birthdays to go too. It was crazy.

QOTD: Who is on the phone?

Vote and Comment ❤