"hey ming!" mingyu yelled over the music. another tall figure joined mingyu and wonwoo by the front entrance. minghao and his boyfriend, junhui, stood infront of them.

"the bar is over there and food is in the kitchen, other than that, just go wild. but oh, please don't go upstairs to any of the bedrooms. I don't need my parents finding anything unnecessary up th-" minghao's attention was brought to a couple who were kissing on the way upstairs, to some where more... private. "excuse for a sec. SEUNGCHEOL, JEONGHAN! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT NOT GOING UPSTAIRS, I DON'T NEED YOUR NASTY ASSES RUINING THE BEDROOMS." minghao chased after the couple, followed by his boyfriend, leaving mingyu and wonwoo standing there awkwardly.

mingyu was popular so of course everyone would want to be talking and hanging around him. wonwoo listened to the conversations but felt so out of place, so he made his way to the bar. it wasn't that busy so he sat down in one of the chairs and ordered a drink. he looked up to the bartender and stared at his actions for a few minutes. he looked quite young, maybe even younger than mingyu. the other boy caught wonwoo staring and just smiled. "want another shot?" he asked. wonwoo nodded and the bartender took the same drink bottle and poured the liquid into the shot glass.

"haven't i seen you somewhere?" the young bartender asked.

"i don't think we've crossed paths before, do we go to the same school? i assume you are in school seeing as how young you look." wonwoo responded.

"i'm not that much younger. i'm probably only a few years younger than you!"

"hey, hit me up with a glass of whiskey please." a familiar voice said. the boy of the other side of the counter nodded and turned around to get the bottle of said drink. wonwoo glanced in the direction of the requester and saw a familiar hamster face.

"soonyoung?" wonwoo questioned, the boy turned to the sound of his name and was surprised when he saw wonwoo sat next to him.

"wonwoo? what're you doing here?" soonyoung asked, thanking the bartender when he gave him his glass. his name was apparently lee chan, him being on the same dance team as soonyoung.

"mingyu decided to drag me since i supposedly spend too much time at home and don't go out other than to go to school."

"i mean he's not wrong. i was gonna ask you but i thought you'd just decline since parties ain't your thing." soonyoung stated. "so, how's your whole mingyu situation?" he smirked and winked, wonwoo just laughed it off.

"none of your business, shouldn't you be cuddling with jihoon or something?" wonwoo was surprised that he didn't see soonyoung was with his boyfriend, almost as inseparable as minghao ad junhui, even as inseparable those two guys earlier who were making out.

"jihoon wanted to start this song he's composing, it's due in like a month so i dunno why he's doing it now. but you know jihoon, he's stubborn." soonyoung chuckled at the thought of his stubborn boyfriend. definitely sounds like jihoon he knew.

an hour passed and wonwoo couldn't even find mingyu. this house was like a maze, he even got lost just looking for the bathroom. he made his way to the large living room, still filled with a bunch of drunk teenagers. the smell of alcohol filled the room, making him feel slightly dizzy. he wasn't used to the smell of this much alcohol, it's been too long.

in the distance, on one of the long couches, he saw mingyu being hit on by one of the girls, who seemed to wearing almost little to nothing. wonwoo could tell that mingyu was really drunk, he wondered how much alcohol he drank in only an hour. wonwoo walked over to the scene and mingyu shoved the girl off him when he saw the other boy.

"wonwoo! i'm so glad you're here. i thought you wouldn't come-" mingyu's words were slurred and he was sloppily smiling and wonwoo.

"you brought me here." wonwoo brought mingyu away from the party, outside to the front of the lit up house.

"oh! w-well, i'm just glad you're here with me! now you're all for me and no guys can take you away." mingyu said happily, almost like a 5-year-old.

"what do you mean?"

"you know what i mean! don't you know how much i like you wonwoo? i've liked you since i saved you from those bullies who were being mean to you when you were playing the sandpit when we were kids." mingyu smiled at the happy memory of the first time he started liking wonwoo.

"you like me?" wonwoo asked, bit surprised from mingyu's accidental confession.

"of course! i've wanted you to be my boyfriend for ages."

"we need to sober you up gyu, you don't know what you're saying." wonwoo pulled mingyu's arm and took him to the nearest convenience store. bought him a large bottle of water and gave it to mingyu, him chugging the whole bottle down, giving a small burb at the end. "you okay?" mingyu nodded.

"did... did you mean what you said earlier?"

"yeah, i did." mingyu said bluntly.

"but why? why do you like me? i'm no one and worthless. how could you possibly even-" wonwoo was interrupted by mingyu's lips being connected with his. mingyu's lips felt soft and the feeling of them kissing felt so right. mingyu didn't want to pull away but wonwoo did.

"what the hell? mingyu, why did you do that?" wonwoo panicked, heat rising to his cheeks, surprised by the sudden kiss.

"i-im sorry." mingyu's head started to hurt and almost passed out. wonwoo called minghao to take mingyu back home and left wonwoo more confused than ever. the worse thing is that mingyu wouldn't even remember the kiss, meaning wonwoo would only have memory of the kiss.

how can i face him?