GirlFromTheCrowd:Nigga leave Nia alone!

Nikki:Let the church say amen!

Crowd:Amen!

MzRealty:Next question.Nia,Do you want Sam back?

Nia burst out laughing again. And shook her head. Then she said.

Nia:No,I am happy he was my past love but now all that love has died romantically. PERIOD!

Nikki:Did you hear that Sam? She said period. She over here adding punctuation.

MzRealty:Sam, will you ever leave Nia alone?

Sam:No,because I have a daughter with her.

Nia:Yeah you do ,but your not her father.

Sam:Tf you mean, I am her father she has my cells in her, my DNA.

MzRealty:But you left her.

Sam:No, Nia left me and took Kyamora.

MzRealty:Sam,they wasn't nothing but a hop, skip, and a jump away. You didn't even fight for her. You let her go. Just like Nia.

Sam: First of all this isn't none your business and second, you don't know me.

Nikki: wait a minute... don't be talking to my co-host like that... hell nah... you better get right...

MzRealty:I thanks girl, know that you let Kyamora go without a fight, and you left so much space in between your relationship, that now she has another daddy.AKA Tyrell. It was your fault that you let Tyrell take your place. A father is so important to a girl, it's the guy she compares all her crushes to. So your work is done,so don't get mad at nobody but yourself if she start calling you sperm donor.

Nikki:Dang when you get so smart! Preach honey!

MzRealty : It goes on and off.

Nia:Thank you Mz ,cause I been trying to say that but know I don't have to.

MzRealty :No problem.Next question ,Will you slap Sam for a fan?

Nia: Why have me do it when you can do it you self, Ill give you his address later.

Sam:Bish,un uh don't play.

Nia:Oh im not I hate games.

MzRealty: Alright thanks Sam and Nia, now we have my home skillet biscuit and eggs Diamond.

Diamond walk out on stage, and sits down across from Nikki and MzRealty.

Diamond;Hey Nikki nice to see you again, and Hi Mzzy Im Diamond.

MzRealty: Hey how are you, nice to meet you!

Diamond;Im fine nice to meet you too.

Nikki:So as soon as you ready Diamond, 'Mzzy' will begin.

Diamond: Awe frl ,okay hold on ,a girl got the munchies.

Diamond pulled out her MK purse and grabbed a bag of Hot Fries.

Everyone was sitting there watching her slowly opening up the bag and sniffing them before she ate them. Then she began eating slowly, fry after fry.

Nikki spoke after the tenth fry .

Nikki: Diamond !

Diamond looked with question in her eyes and a fry sticking out her mouth.

Diamond:WOT ,IM NAT SMACKING.

Nikki:We was just being polite ,we for real have to get started we don't have all-day .

Diamond: DEN WHY YOU SAY AS SOON AS IM READY.