Chapter 20: That Fufu Lame Shit.... I Anit Wid It

Writing this chapter had me listening to the song "Cheaters Prayer". It should be up there so check out the song.

Dustin's POV

I woke up with my arms no longer wrapped around Nyesha's waist. I felt around for my phone and I grabbed it and checked the time. 1:20PM. Fuck. I checked my notifications and I had 27 missed calls and 31 text messages from...... Tamicka.

I started going through the messages and deleting them.

I LOVE YOU DUSTIN

Delete

YOU CANT IGNORE ME FOREVER

Delete

I'M PREGNANT

......Delete

IM SERIOUS

Delete

IM NAMING THE BABY AFTER YOU

Delete

I'LL TELL YOUR WIFE ABOUT US IF YOU DONT ANSWRR ME

Del---.....Wait

Meet me at Dinners in an hour~Dustin

What was I thinking cheating on Nyesha? She is an amazing woman, mother, And lover. And I don't think Nyesha will think my excuse is reasonable....

(Flashback)

The team and I were at club Booty Shake and all of us were pretty drunk.

Me: GIVE IT UP FOR THE GUYS

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH

One of the teammates Jezery asked if he could say something so I handed the mic to him

Jezery: We DID IT

Crowd: YEAH

Jezery: and we couldn't of done it without our assistant coach Mr. Dustin watts. So in appreciation we give him this.

Everyone turned there head including me and these group of strippers came into the VIA area. Lord No. I tried to protest but the guys sat me down in a chair and held my hands down. Oh shit. One stripper came out from the group and gave me a lap dance making my friend raise to attention. Go back down, Go back down. The guys left me and said there gonna be back and the next thing I know she had my whole "Friend" in her mouth and shit her head game with A1. Then she invited me into the back room and.......

(Flashback over)

See, I didn't have a choice..... It was forced onto me. I couldn't resist. I got up from bed and threw on my sweatpants and shirt before going downstairs. I could hear Nyesha talking to diamond so I stopped and listened.

Diamond: Girl if you think he's cheating why don't you just ask

Nye: Cause I trust him to much.... and it's nothing I just smelt perfume on his shirt

Fuck I thought I scrubbed that off

Diamond: Well you know what they say.... What done in the dark comes to the light