Nikki. J Show E2

Nikki: Okay, Welcome back to the second episode of the Nikki J Show. We are here with the cast of Love and Happiness and my lovely co-host MzRealty.

MzRealty: Thanks Nikki! You know I love you and these people.

Nikki: Lol I think we all do. Okay who is ready for another round of questions, laughs and crazy people?

Crowd:YASSSS!

MzRealty: Mhm. Yeah I have been waiting for this but first, I have something to say!

Nikki: Awe here we go .Everyone brace y'all selves.

Everyone In the crowd laughed and mumbled, while getting comfortable in their chairs. MzRealty rolled her eyes and smiled. Finally, when everyone settled down. MzRealty finished.

MzRealty: Anyway ,I know you all know what an 'applause sign '(it tells the crowd when to clap)is well I thought for this show we should have a 'Bish Whet ' sign because we just be having those moments. I had my buddy Rosco make me one for my boo Nikki J.

MzRealty was smiling and clapping which made the crowd start clapping. The stage grew brought out the 'Bish Whet ' sign.

Nikki J:Omg Mz you are crazy. But thanks hun.

The two share a quick hug and MzRealty explains how it works and then they get into the real stuff.

Nikki :Okay ,let's bring out . The biological parents of Kyamora. MzRealty's ' lil thug' .Sam and Nia!

Sam and Nia walked on to stage far away from each other. They both take a seat as the crowd settles down.

MzRealty: Bonjour! Comment ca va .Enchante .

Everybody get real quiet on set. Everyone looking at her like she crazy.

MzRealty: Yes I Am Smart. I'm neither slow nor stupid. But anyway. How you dowin, .I'm MzRealty.

Nia: Hi nice to finally meet you!

MzRealty: No, the pleasure is all mine.

The two shake hands, and the same with Sam .

MzRealty: Okay, Are guys ready to get started?

N+S: Yeah.

MzRealty: Okay ,first question is for Nia. Do you love Tyrell?

Sam winced at the question. When made Nia look at him like he was crazy.

Nia: The hell wrong with you? Anyway, of course I love Tyrell. He brought me out the darkness and showed me light. He has shown me true love .I fell grateful and blessed.

Nia was holding her hands in a praying form. As the crowd awed.

MzRealty:Awe you over hear acting like you white how sweet. Nah im jp but next question is for Sam. Why do you want Nia so bad?

Sam:I don't want Nia,Ive been over her I have a whole life with out her.

Nia burst out laughing and started mumbling. MzRealty and Nikki exchanged looks then the Bish Whet sign went off and the whole crowd said. BISH WHET!

MzRealty: OKAY,so I see we is lying to day.Um,Nikki you mind calling a nigga out please.

Nikki:Yeah sooo,Im sorry but last time I checked moving on is ...well moving on.I mean its plain and simple because Nia has moved on but she hasn't ran back to you,but you claim you moved on but you ran back to her.

Sam:Excuse me I have never ran back to Nia.I have a daughter and a girl.Sooo bish tf you talking bout.

MzRealty:Lol so we are still denying I see,anyway -