Love And Happiness {Book 2}

Welcome to Love And Happiness. This is the Sequel to Love and Basketball so if you haven't read it then please go read it now. If your looking for perfection, This isn't your book. If your looking for a book that has ABSOLUTELY NO GRAMMAR PROBLEMS then this is not your book. BUT If your looking for something that's Different, down to earth, funny, dramatic and something that will have you wondering why you didn't read this earlier then please continue. This is the sequel to my first book and I hope you guys really like it. Comment, vote and Enjoy

Warning: This book may cause serious laughing fits, Temptation to Vote, Comment and recommend to all your friends . And the author finds that Absolutely AWESOME. Actually the author encourages it. So if you wanna recommend, comment or Vote go right ahead.

Character intro

Hey, My name is Nyesha Jenkins and I am 23 years old. I'm a female basketball player for the Los Angeles Sparks and I have been playing for them since I was 19. But I always had a passion for law so I'm also in university studying family law. My favorite colors are blue and Purple and my best friends are Diamond Brown, Alicia Simmons, Janice Wright and Nia Sparks. I drive a Subaru WRX STI (4-door) and Me and my fiancée live in Los Angeles, California in a 2 story semi-detached 6 bedroom 4 and a half bathroom house.

Hey, my name is Diamond Brown and I am 23 years old. My favorite color is and always will be PURPLE. I have a daughter named Lanay. I'm a professional dancer and I own over 150 different dance studio's in the less fortunate areas across the world and I own over 100 dance studios in the more fortunate areas across the world. I am Jamaican and I visit Jamaica once every year with my best friends Nyesha, Alicia, Nia and Janice. I drive a Subaru BRZ and Me and My husband live in South Gate California in a Double Storey 5 bedroom 3 bathroom Terrace House.

Hey, my name is Nia Sparks and I am 23 years old. I went to school in London for fashion and now I live in Los Angeles as a fashion designer. I have a daughter named Kyamora and she is 3 years old. I own over 300 fashion stores across the world and everyday I'm expanding more and more. I have been married for 2 and a half years and everyday I love him more. I drive a Mercedes Benz EMG and I live in Glendale California in a two storey 5 bedroom 5 bathroom Bungalow House. My best friends in the entire world are Diamond, Nyesha, Alicia and Janice.

Hey, my name is Alicia and I am am 22 years old turning 23. I'm a professional cheerleader and so far I have won 25 regional trophies. I'm single and not ready to settle down yet. My best friends are Nyesha, Diamond and Nia, and every year we go to Jamaica for a vacation. I drive a 37Z convertible and I live in Westmont California in a Detached 1 storey 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house.

Hey, My name is Janice Wright and i am 23 years old. I am a professional photographer and proud of it. I have a twin brother and his name is Raymond but if you don't call him Ray he wont respond. I'm not married but I've been dating this guy for 5 years and I'm waiting for him to pop the question. My best friends are Nyesha, Diamond, Alicia and Nia. I drive a 2000 civic SI (Full MOD, K-20 motor 2 door) and I live with my boyfriend in Maywood, California in a two story detached 4 bedroom 5 bathroom house.

Hey, my name is Dustin Watts and I am 23 years old. I was previously a basketball player for the Los Angeles Clippers but when I turned 22 in one of our home games I got a knee injury, and since basketball was such a big part in my life they made me assistant coach. I'm still trying to go back though. My best friends are Chase, Rèquan, Ray and Sam cause they have been there since the beginning and there reliable. I'm not married but I have a fiancée. I drive a 4-door black aqua TSX with leather seats.

Hey, My name is Chase Matthews and I am 23 years old. I'm a personal trainer for basketball players, Football players and Baseball players. I happily married with one kid and an amazing wife. My best friends are Dustin, Sam, Rèquan and Raymond and every year we go to the Cayman Islands for a vacation. My favorite color is PURPLE and it always will be. I drive a chelbi mustang GT500 with tinted windows

Hey, my name is Sam Johnson and I am 23 years old. I'm an electrical engineer and I have exactly 101 business across the world. I have a daughter and a wife and there my world. My boys for life are Rèquan, Dustin, Sam, Chase and Ray. I drive a BMW M3.My favorite color is Purple and Green and my favorite song is: Lean On Me.

Hey, My name is Raymond but call me Ray or don't expect me to answer. I am 23 years old and single. I'm an Artist and my work has been in over 180 gallery's and i own my own gallery were i put talented artist work in. I have a twin sister named Janice and we look NOTHING alike. My boys for life are Dustin, Chase, Sam and Rèquan. I live in Bell Gardens California in a 2 Bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse. I own a Mazda RSX ( In All White)

Hey, My name is Rèquan Farrell and I'm 23 years old. I am a police officer and i work for the Los Angeles Police Department (L.A.P.D.) I have a girlfriend and we've been dating for 5 years and she keeps hinting to getting married but i anit bout that marriage life. My boys for life are Sam, Dustin, Chase and Ray and that's never gonna change. Bro's Before Hoes. My girlfriend lives with me in Maywood, California in a two story detached 4 bedroom 5 bathroom house.

Those are some of the most important characters