Chapter 23: Try That Shit Again

A/N: Last chapter before Fan Recognition

Nyesha's POV

****Same Night****

Tyrese:Wait explain this to me

Me: OK

(Flashback)

Dustin:WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU. I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE?

Me: Are you forgetting who your talking too.....Your not talking to your daughter, sister or no damn stripper. I'm a grown woman and if my ass don't wanna answer your phone call then my ass won't.

Dustin: Nye you could of at least told me where your going

Me: I'm done arguing with you

I walked out the living room and into the bathroom where I quickly stripped out of my clothes and went into the shower. I was right about to rinse off when the shower curtain openned and Dustin got in.

Dustin: Nye I'm not done talking about it

Me: Just leave it alone Dustin

Dustin: Nye WERE MARRIED WE NEED TO COMMUNICATE

Me: DUSTIN I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I WANNA STAY MARRIED TO YOU

(Flashback over)

Me: I didn't mean to say it but he was pissing me off with this..... "Were Married" Shit

Tyrese: You need to apologize

Me: What?

Tyrese: Nye all he's trying to do is make things better to make this marriage work but you won't stop bringing up the past

Me: So you think I should Apologize and forgive him?

Tyrese: Yea.... If not to save your marriage then do it for your 4 kids. By the way you talk about them Danaë and Naomi are really smart, which means soon enough they'll realize that all this arguing is not gonna get better.

Me: Your defending him

Tyrese: No....I'm trying to save your marriage and money cause believe me..... Divorces are not cheap. Just go back and talk to him.

Me: Alright

I gave Tyrese a hug and he kissed me on my forehead before opening up his car door and letting me out.

Tyrese: Do the right thing Nye

I took the elevator up to the room and as soon as I entered Dustin was no where to be found but there were rum bottles everywhere. Shit. I followed the rum bottles and found Dustin in the kitchen gulping down vodka.

Me: Dustin put down the bottle

Dustin: Nyyyyyyyyyye your hoooooooooome

Me: Dustin come over here

Dustin: I can't

Me: Why?

Dustin: I.....I.....I'm tired

Dustin fell out of his chair and I rushed to his side and tried to support his body. After multiple attempts I gave up and left him in the kitchen while I went into the room and grabbed pillows and blankets. When I got back into the kitchen I put a pillow under Dustin head then put a blanket over him as I was walking away I heard him call my name.

Me: Yes

Dustin: Lay with me

Me: Dust--

Dustin: please