"It seems to speed up" ALIE stared at screen confused by herself "how long do we have now?" I asked looking at her.

She looked down calculating the event's arrival "probably a month or less" she said looking at me.

"Oh...my...God" I gasped raising my hands "that's not enough," I said.

I remembered that I have to warn people, so I grabbed my walkie.

"Anyone can hear me, copy. this is emergency, do you copy" I repeated.

And heard responses from Indra, Clarke, and Kane.

"Get people into shelters, Black rain is going to hit us sooner then we expected" I warned, "what! we still had two months to that" Kane said.

"Now we only have a month to the death wave," I said and everyone got quiet.

"Are you sure Y/N?" Clarke asked, "tell that to the warnings on my screen," I spoke, "just do what I said," I said and placed the walkie away.

"ALIE I want you to search in for information about every bunker exited in the west of u.s," I said to ALIE and she nodded.

I let ALIE do her work and opened a map on the table, I left the lab and went to the living room searching between the bookshelves hoping I could find useful information.

"Hey, what's going on?" Anya asked they were sitting in the living room talking.

"The thing is that we have a one month to save our asses or die, Praimfaya is going to be here sooner than we expected," I said while I looked between books.

Their eyes widened as they got up from their seats.

"From the ashes, we will rise" I read on the book and grab it, I open it and started reading through.

It's about a religious cult, called 'Second Dawn' led by Bill Cadogan.

"Bill Cadogan" I mumbled remembering his name.

The Bill Cadogan I saw in my mother's memories, the one who burned her alive, I clenched my jaw at the remembrance of the memory.

I kept reading more.

They were a group of people who sought out to survive the end of the world, Bill Cadogan was the founder of the cult and he used to live in his bunker with his cult members

Their fate is based on twelve seals, only those who reached number twelve can achieve salvation.

One of the bunkers is located right under the US Bank tower.

This was always there, right in front of us and we missed it, how no one found it.

"What!, did you found something?" Anya approached me, "second dawn bunkers, that the first grounders survived the Praimfaya. one of them is right under the tower in Capitol. anyone knew about this?" I said and looked at her, Anya confusedly shook her head.