Chapter 7

(⚠️Tw: mentions of eating disorder)
-Micheals pov-
I woke up the morning after Jeremy found out about everything and I looked at him, putting a hand on his cheek and taking in all his freckles and acne scars. I ran my thumb along his freckled cheek and his eyes fluttered open, meeting with mine. I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. "Good morning mahal ko.." He let out a small, tired giggle and moved his arm up and placed his hand on my cheek in return. "Morning my love.." He said softly, in his perfect voice. Nothing could tear my gaze away from Jeremy and his beautiful face. He was so perfect in my eyes, no matter if he had acne or not. I moved my hand down to his hip and rested it there as I continued taking in all his features, his unkept eyebrows, the way the sun hit his face, absolutely everything.

-Jeremys pov-
I woke up to the sight of my beautiful boyfriend and I smiled at the sight of his stunningly handsome face, how his jaw curved, his cute smile lines, the little mole above his top lip, his beautiful skin that glowed in the sun, everything about him was stunningly handsome. I blushed in an embarrassed manner after I noticed I was staring and I giggled a little. "Sorry Micha.. I cant help but stare at you, you're so handsome.." I said sweetly, running my slim fingers through his thick, dark brown hair. I remembered the night before and frowned a little, covering it with a smile when I had an idea. "How about we go out to eat? It's been a while since we've done that." Micheal was reluctant but he nodded. "As long as I'm here you're on the road to recovery, I'm here every step of the way." I said in a soft tone, making him smile wide and nod.

-time skip-

-Micheals pov-
I sat down on the opposite side of Jeremy, picking at my food, taking small bites of the breakfast. He looked at me and sighed. "At least half..? Please..? For me..?" He said in a sad tone, looking pretty upset to see me like this. I frowned at the plate of food but nodded a little. "O-only for you.." I saw Jeremy smile a little. "Thank you Micha, you're doing so good.." he reached over, placing his hand on mine. I couldn't help but blush and smile at him. "Thank you Jere-bear.." I said quietly, picking up my fork and began to enjoy the plate of food in front of me.

(436 words! Sorry for being gone, I'll try and update regularly from now on❤️)