Chapter 5

(Tw: mentions of an eating disorder⚠️) Jeremy's pov:
I laid my head in Micheals chest, it was only a few hours after we had confessed our love to each other and honestly I couldn't be happier. We decided that we would keep it on the down-low at school until Christine and I talk about what happened and we make up. I looked into the Filipinos eyes, smiling at him and chuckling. "I'm so glad you're mine..." I said sweetly as I looked into his breathtaking golden brown eyes. A soft hint of pink appeared on his cheeks and he looked away in an embarrassed manner. "Oh hush! You're so cheesy!~" He cooed our as he kissed my cheek. I could feel my cheeks heating up and I giggled softly, holding onto his red hoodie. I looked back up at him and I felt my heart melting. Fuck he's so handsome, I'm so damn lucky to be dating him..

Micheals pov:
I looked back at Jeremy to see him staring at me. I felt my cheeks flush a deep red and I put a hand on his cheek, giving him a gentle and quick kiss on the lips. "You're so beautiful Jeremy.." His cheeks heated up and his face turned a bright red. "Babe.." He said in an embarrassed tone. I chuckled. "I'm only telling you the truth." I never thought the blue-eyed dork would ever like me back, if anything, I thought that I was just super annoying. I sighed and ran my fingers through his brown, curly, locks, looking at every freckle and acne scar that covered his rosy cheeks. I guess I was staring for a second too long Cause Jeremy giggled and waved his hand in front of my face. "Earth to Micheal?" He asked sweetly before kissing my cheek and smiling at me. "Yeah, Sorry, I just zoned out." I chuckled. I felt Jeremy roll on top of me and instantly began to panic, I didn't want him to feel how much weight I had lost. But it was too late. He looked at me, confusion and sadness filling his eyes. "Michael I thought you said that you were eating healthy.." I could feel tears begin to sting my eyes as my boyfriend looked at me with a concerned and sad look. God I fucked up already..

393 words
(Sorry it took so long to update, I've been in a rough place so please just be patient with me 💖)