Chaper 6

(Trigger warning!⚠️: Mentions of eating disorder and self harm!)
Jeremy frowned, looking at Micheal before lifting his hoodie and gasping at the horrific sight. "Micheal.." he spoke in a soft tone, running his hand along the outline of the boys ribcage. Micheal began sobbing, stuffing his face into his hands and trying to stop his sobbing. Jeremy could feel tears threaten to fall down his cheeks as he looked at Micheals flat stomach, stretch marks and scars littering his beautiful brown skin. "I-I'm so so-sorry J-Jeremy.." The sobbing boy choked out, pulling his hoodie down and looking at the pale boy who was now also crying. "Micheal.." Jeremy couldn't even speak at this point, all he could do was hug Micheal tightly and sob into his chest. "Shhh it's gonna be okay Micheal.." He said softly, moving the Filipinos hands away from his face and replacing them with his own, cupping his cheeks and wiping his tears with his thumbs. "Can I Please check your arms..?" He asked softly, Micheal nodding reluctantly and holding back tears.

Jeremy's pov:
I sighed when Micheal reluctantly nodded, I knew that didn't mean any good.. I moved my hands away from the males cheeks and onto his left sleeve, pulling it up to his elbow, before I knew it tears fell down my cheeks and I was full on sobbing. He had so many new ones.. they didn't look good either, my poor Micheal.. Why didn't he tell me he was this upset? I could hear him violently sobbing as I stared at his arm. I pulled his sleeve back down before putting my hands on his wet cheeks and wiping away the tears that continued to fall from his puffy eyes. He hugged me tightly and I moved my hands onto his back, rubbing his back softly. "Shh Micha it's gonna be okay.." I spoke in the softest and sweetest tone I could while I was crying. "I-I'm so sorr-y..!" Listening to my boyfriends broken cries just broke my heart. "Micheal it's gonna be okay I promise you.."

Micheals pov:
My voice cracked and went silent with how violently I was crying, I began shaking under Jeremy's arms as I sobbed into his chest, not really being able to listen to the sweet words he whispered to me until I heard him whisper the three words I love hearing from him. "I love you.." I held onto his shirt tightly, beginning to
calm down but also beginning to get pretty tired due to my loud sobbing. I felt my eyelids get heavier and heavier as my crying died down. Jeremy didn't move, all he did was continue to whisper his sweet words to me and  rub my back. Before I knew it I had drifted into a deep sleep, keeping close to my boyfriend as I did so.

Jeremy's pov:
"Goodnight Micheal.." I whispered to my sleeping boyfriend before pulling the covers over him and myself, laying him down and laying next to him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed his forehead before closing my eyes. "I love you, sleep well my prince.."

(528 words!!)