S E V E N T E E N

Start from the beginning

"You do know the meaning of curiousity killed the cat."

"But satisfaction brought it back," you smirked as he shrugged his shoulders. "You asked for it." he said.

He took out his phone and uses his free hand to trapped both of your wrists, his knee trapped between your thighs. "What are you doing!?" you asked in fear. Your mind swirled to the day where those men tried to to things to you. You were terrified. And now, a classmate- no... Someone who you barely knew is going to do the same to you.

Your eyes shows fear as his face turns shocked but leave it anyway. He puts his phone on the table beside the two of you as his hand slowly reaches down. He slide his free palm on the side of your body, then to your waists and stopped onto your behind.

He then slide his hand again, reaching out on the end of your skirt. "Please stop..." you begged, tears begin to show but his face remains the same. He was smirking, alot. But his eyes shows sympathy and regret.

You closed your eyes, afraid of what will happen to you. He then lifted up your skirt, as his eyes shows satisfaction.

He grabbed the side of the cloth and pulled it then let it go, making a smack sound. You let out a small sound of pain as he let go of you. You quickly grabbed your skirt, protecting it from his, eyes shows fear. If Nemesis was here, Info-kun would be dead by now.

He chuckled. "You really catches my eyes. That color you're wearing makes you 10 times hotter," he smirked wider as you let your tears going. You dropped to the floor as you hold onto your skirt. Good thing no one sees it or you'll probably got the worst. And even if Izayoi knows, he would blame himself for not being there to protect you.

You cried as you looked at the floor. You saw him knelt to you as you flinched and got your back on the wall. He grabbed both of your wrists as your eyes widened but he didn't do anything. Instead, he hugged you tightly. "Sorry. I don't want to scare you."

You were still terrified but breath carefully so you wouldn't choke onto your breath.

He let go and wiped your tears away, holding onto your hand, kissing the back of it. "I promise, I won't do anything like that again. Well without your permission of course."

You stare at him for a while and nodded. He then helped you up and continue hugging you, rocking you back and forth, calming your senses.

After a few minutes passed, he grabbed both of your hand and let you sat down on his chair as he grabbed his jacket and cover your exposed legs.

"It was suppose to go farther but by the look of your face, you were scared of your life."

You clutches onto his jacket and waited for him to continue talking. "If you need help with getting the information, go ask Ayato first. He will pay the payment."

"Why him?"

"You do understand right?" he asked which you nodded. But it looks like he showed you the wrong way. "My payment doesn't go through money or cash methods. Instead, they went to capturing photos."

"Illegal ones?"

"Yes. But not like drugs or anything. Instead, we us women as our payment."

"What do you capture? I mean... you do know that us, females have many body parts as well..." you asked which he looked at you.