Yo, Kurama!

"You can't cause he is dead. Now if you excuse me, I'm going now." I grumbled.

"Wait! If we let you leave will you not harm anyone and leave everyone alone?" The blond thing asked with a serious expression. Kurama stopped and turned around to see the blonde.

"Yeah and while we are asking questions right now, where is Elizabeth?" The giant girl thing shouted.

"To answer your first question nope. And for second one, I do know where she is. She right with me." Kurama showed them Elizabeth and they all gasped at her condition. "If you let me go without any conflicts right now then I will return who this human, but if not let's just say that things might get ugly." Kurama said while licking his lips.

"No we will never let you leave!" The silver haired thing said.

"Then you leave me with no choice." While saying this he opened his mouth wide open and had Elizabeth dangling. Everything was clear now that it was about eat Elizabeth.

"Stop! Give us Elizabeth back and we will let you leave!" The blond thing said while trying to calm down.

'Huh. Did he really think that I am going to fall for that trick. Oh well, I was about to kill them either way.'

"Fine. Here catch." Kurama threw the princess towards the not human thing, while doing so he turned around started to walk. Everyone were readying to attack but everyone failed to notice is that it was smiling and two people were watching this.

'5, 4, 3, 2,... Now!'

Everyone charged towards Kurama and unleashed their most powerful attack along with the deadly sins. Once they saw smoke, they all stopped, waiting and hopping that they defeated it but they were wrong. Once the smoke cleared out, they still saw that it was still standing with no scratch.

"Haha! Did you really think those pathetic attacks could actually defeat me!?"

"Now I will destroy you!" While doing so, Kurama started to power the tailed beast bomb but one of the mysterious people started to run towards the battle to try to stop or block it.

"Everyone take cover now! We may not survive this!" The blond thing ordered everyone around.

"Haha. Doesn't matter, now here goes nine tailed beast bomb!" Kurama threw the bomb at them and was waiting for an explosion but when it did, he found out that everyone survived it. He was wondering who could possibly do that. He soon felt a big surge of push and turned to see that a mere human punched him in the stomach, this grew mad.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Yo, Kurama. Can't believe it, that you still don't remember me for all this time.

Who is this mysterious person that happens to know Kurama very well and who is the other person? 

Stay tuned.