21- How We Talked Our Feelings

Începe de la început

I'm only his best friend.

And nothing more.

"I'm sure he'll feel the same way Eunchae. He's not a man if he couldn't love you too if both of you were in it." Yeosang tried to comfort me with his words but it's not helping!!

As I continued to sob, I was suddenly pulled by someone's embrace which made my eyes open.

"It's ok, just let out all your tears. Remember that I'm always here for you Eunchae." San caressed at the back of my head as I leaned on his chest and my tears started to roll down through my face again.

His touch was making my heart warm.

He's really the friend I could ever have.

If I only wished it's Wooyoung hugging me..

But no.

San is San.

Wooyoung is Wooyoung.

Even the spellings of their name aren't the same thou.

Wooyoung's POV

I don't like her kissing anymore.

Either it's not my taste anymore.

She just pulled me into a kiss which I felt disgusted by her.

I spotted Eunchae..

She crying in San's arms.

What is she crying about?

It's hard to see her being with someone else who's close to her.

And all you have to do is to watch her being with someone's arms which I can't be there for her.

She didn't even tried to push him away from his touch.

If only I'm in San's place.. I would know what's happening to her but..

I can't.

But I truly love her.

Maybe she doesn't feel the same way since..

She already has San, after our fake relationship ended.

I was also afraid if I confessed to her that maybe..

She'll reject me which I don't want her to say it.

I'm sorry Eunchae but..

I'll just keep enduring being with Areum as you wished for.

Eunchae's POV

-

It was already dismissal and I've decided to go to the cafeteria alone.

I was distracted by my phone as I didn't know that I bumped into someone which made me quickly to apologize at that person.

"I'm very sorry I was distra- Jimin?" I realized the person infront of me, he was Areum's ex.

"Wait.. Lee Eunchae right?" He knew my name which I automatically nodded my head and he softly chuckled.

"I've always wanted to meet you. As you can see, I'm Park Jimin. And you must be Wooyoung's ex, I guess." As he mentioned his name, I suddenly felt an arrow being stuck into my heart.

Knowing that we've never been in a real relationship.

"Ahh.. it's just only fake. He did whatever it takes to take Areum back." I frankly said to him which I don't want myself to lie anymore.

"I see.. same goes for Areum though. She just.. used me. Let's take a seat for awhile." We sat down, facing across to each other.

Areum just used him?

What a bitch.

I don't care if she's Wooyoung's girlfriend but she's clearly a bitch who just used people for her own thing.

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned him again as I want to know something deeper from that girl.

"When Wooyoung and you were being together. She was jealous. She regretted that she broke up with him. After that we confessed to each other. I love her so much but.. suddenly she just told me that she just used me. To get Wooyoung back. All of the things we had done together were just acting. But don't worry, I already have move on from her." He told me everything he had been through with her.

Just like my story with Wooyoung.

I don't believe that he'll use me that easily..

But.. some part of my feelings told me that he just used me..

Oh my gosh.. I can't believe this is happening.

"Since I almost have the same story as you, you're saying that Wooyoung.. used me to?" I asked him with an anxious tone on my voice, afraid if I'll be able to be betrayed by my best friend.

There's no way he'll do it right?

Cause it isn't the Wooyoung I know.

"I don't think so. From the way I saw his eyes, he clearly loves you Eunchae. Just think about you're more better than Areum since I like your attitude." He said to me in a nice voice and his face kinda looked like Wooyoung which it resembled.

Are they twins?

I couldn't still believe his words but I'm sure I'm better than Areum..

100% self-confidence.

"Uh thanks for those words oppa. I'll be going right now and it's nice to have a talk with you." I stood up and began to bid goodbye at him.

"Anytime Eunchae." He waved goodbye at me with a smile on his face.

He's not a bad person as I thought..

That's why you should never judge a book by its cover.

But still!

Both of them almost shared the same faces!

Which made me think that they're brothers or something..