"Hyung...." Jeongin slowly sat up straight and looked Chan with droopy eyelids. "You're so beautiful...." he muttered as he held Chan's face in his hands. Chan just stared at him in awe, he studied Jeongin's eyes and saw a familiar look of lust on them. Jeongin's hands fell to Chan's neck then to his collarbones, rubbing their outline, which made Chan's breathing quick again.

"Jeongin, Jeongin, look at me! You-" Chan tried to distract him but was cut off again by the feeling of little kisses on his collarbones.

"Jeongin..." he called softly. But Jeongin was in a trance.

"Hyung, this," Jeongin kissed right on his collarbone, "is so pretty...you're so pretty." He looked at Chan and smiled. The older looked at him dumbfounded and out of breath. 

He sighed, and held Jeongin's shoulders firmly. "Innie, you're sick... you're not feeling well. You need some rest." Chan said, despite wanting to do the same thing to Jeongin.

With a whine, Jeongin shook Chan's hands off him. He looked at Chan with glistening eyes, "do you not like me hyung?"

This absolutely broke Chan's heart. He did like Jeongin, so much. Chan pondered for a moment and thought, One little kiss and we're done. For now.

Chan held Jeongin's face and caressed his cheek. "Baby no... Of course I like you. I like your smile, I like your eyes, I like your hair, I like your ears..." he tickled Jeongin's ears, making him giggle.

"Really?" Jeongin said softly.

"Of course, I like you. I like every single part of you." Chan smiled and kissed Jeongin's cheek.

Jeongin fiddled with his fingers as he looked to the side, sucking his bottom lip. "Ca- Can we kiss?" He asked and looked at Chan with big curious eyes.

"P-Please?" Jeongin added and covered his mouth in embarrassment.

Chan smiled and held Jeongin's hands, taking them off his face. "Of course baby.." he said and held Jeongin's cheek in his hand.

The younger closed his eyes and waited for the impact. Chan closed his eyes as he lingered infront of Jeongin's face. Then slowly, he closed the gap between their lips, moving with a slight rhythm. He then tilted his head and kissed him further as the two of them felt their hearts bursting with pure bliss.

Chan let go of the kiss and looked at Jeongin. As the younger opened his eyes as a smile crept up his face, making Chan smile too. Jeongin was filled with happiness to the brim as he looked at the person he loved in front of him smiling at him too. With new found courage, he quickly connected their lips once again, looking for that beautiful feeling of pure bliss.

Jeongin snaked his hands to Chan's hair and played with it as Chan rubbed Jeongin's sides. With that action, Jeongin gasped. And with instinct, Chan slipped his tongue through the newfound opening. Jeongin whimpered at the new feeling, yet he pressed their lips deeper.

Jeongin was deep in a trance as he didn't realize the sounds he unintentionally made. Chan enjoyed the soft moans that came out of him.

Wanting to hear more, Chan lead his kisses down Jeongin's chin to his neck. Jeongin threw his head back and caught his breath. Leaving little kitten licks along the way, Chan explored his neck. 

"Hy-Hyung a-ahh..mmph!" Jeongin voiced out when Chan came to a point where his neck met his shoulders. Much to Jeongin's shock (and pleasure), Chan bit down on that spot, making Jeongin let a loud moan escape. "Ah shit! hyung!...mmph!...." he exclaimed and pulled Chan's hair unintentionally.

Chan licked and sucked on that spot to relieve it. With a small smile of satisfaction, he continued kissing it as he heard Jeongin's continuous roll of moans.

Chan moved back a bit and looked at the boy on his lap. He was out of breath with his head back and the small mark he made on his neck. Chan held Jeongin closer and laid his head on his shoulder to rest.

"Are you tired now, baby?" He said softly as he rubbed his back.

"Very...tired....hyung." The younger panted.

Chan stood up and carried him as is. "Let's go to sleep baby.."

Chan laid the panting boy on the bed gently and gazed at him with love practically pouring out of him. He sat beside him and kissed his cheeks. Jeongin looked back at him with a smile as Chan caressed his cheek.

"Hyung, let's sleeeeeep." Jeongin said and pulled Chan beside him.

With the small bed, Chan had to lay on his side. He put his arm around Jeongin and brought him closer. The younger smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Chan returned the favor by placing a soft kiss on his nose.

"Goodnight kitten..." Chan said and patted Jeongin's hair.

"Love you hyung..." Jeongin muttered before slipping into sleep.

Chan's heart physically hurt by how beautiful Jeongin looked. He gently hugged him tighter and kissed his head before going to sleep too.

Jaein walked into their cabin, careful not to wake a sleeping Kyung Mi. She looked for her bag of toiletries but it was nowhere to be found. When Woojin came into the cabin, she asked him where it was. Woojin shrugged and suggested they look in the back of the cabin.

Jaein opened the door to the back slightly but quickly and quietly closed it again.

"What happened? Is there a monkey there?" Woojin asked the wide eyed Jaein.

"Maybe we should go to sleep..." Jaein said and pushed Woojin to the beds.

"No wait, Jeongin and Chan aren't here, they might be back there and probably passed out." Woojin said and walked back to the door.

"Oh they're definitely not passed out." Jaein said.

Woojin opened the door a bit and saw Jeongin straddling Chan, both of them smiling to each other. Jaein bit her nail in worry. Woojin took a deep breath and closed the door quietly.

"You okay bro?" Jaein asked a blank faced Woojin. "I mean with your past with Chan...."

Woojin let his breath go and smiled. "That's all in the past, he was just a crush," he chuckled a bit, "I'm just shocked they were already kissing- how long have you known?"

"I didn't really know, I just kinda sensed that they both felt the same way." Jaein said.

The two heard footsteps coming closer and my instinct, the two of them walked quicker to the door and walked out. "Bet you they'll make out on the bed." Jaein said to her brother.

"Three minutes in and they're asleep." Woojin whispered back with a smug expression.