Playing Doctor

"Ah! Hyung, it hurts!"

"Don't worry, it'll hurt less the more we do it."

"Wai- don't touch me there!"

"It won't hurt! I already put the cream!"

"But hyung!!"

"Just stop whining and let me treat your cheek!" Chan said and squished Jeongin's cheeks to face him.

"Showy hyong..." the younger said with his lips puckered.

Chan sighed and focused on the younger's scratch on his cheek. "I can't believe you actually managed to get a scratch on the cheek."

"I can't be believe you actually headbutted me." Jeongin mocked.

"This wouldn't have happened you you didn't-.....didn't...." Chan trailed off as his cheeks grew hotter. "Nevermind." He said as Jeongin snickered at him.

"There, all done. You big baby." Chan pinched his nose.

Jeongin groaned and rubbed his red nose. "Thanks doc."

Chan sat beside the kid as they still had more time till the next lessons start. And till the nurse comes back.

"You have a date to prom?" He started.

"No." Jeongin replied.

"Ah ok."

Chan sighed. "Do you wanna go to prom with me then?"

"Wh-What??" Jeongin gasped. He looked at his hyung with red cheeks and widened eyes.

Chan chuckled at him, "Prom, you and me together. Be my date!" He smiled. But on the inside, he was literally flipping tables.

"Well....I would love to....but...."

Chan leaned in closer in curiosity. "But what?"

"But wouldn't that be wierd?" Jeongin avoided his eyes. His heartbeat was literally overpowering his sense of hears and making him shake.

"Oh...then do you just want to go somewhere that day then? My friend Jeongyeon and her girlfriend are going to do that too! Oh! What if we went on a double date-"

"Jeongyeon noona's gay?" Jeongin reacted.

"Yep. Gay for Nayeon. Anywho, call?"

"Wait wait wait wait. Are you really serious? I mean, why wo-would you even a-ask me that, I'm scrawny, a-and...." Jeongin rambled on with a red blush on his face. Chan couldn't help but feel all warm inside knowing that he made this "adorable little mess."

"And I'm a guy! Why do you-" Jeongin got cut off when Chan quickly leaned in and placed his lips onto the younger's cheek, despicably close to his lips.

Jeongin let out a tiny gasp and covered his mouth when Chan sat back down. "Hyung!! What the hell?!"

"Does that answer your question?" Chan raised his eyebrow, sort of shocked at his reaction but also knew that the younger liked it.

"No!! It!!! Does!!! Not!!!!" Jeongin covered his face but Chan could still see his ears turning red.

"Hey, come on baby, don't cover your cute face~" Chan cooed and poked his hand.

"Don't call me baby!" Jeongin nagged.

"Hey," Chan called out softly. "I am serious though. I really do love you....." he sounded calm, but inside, he wanted to jump Jeongin and plant kisses all over his face.

A silence lingered over them as Jeongin stared at him, wondering what to say and where to start. Yes, hyung, I love you too! Please be my boyfriend! Hug me and kiss me and give me cuddles and-

Chan let out a small sigh. "But I can't force you to love me though..." He looked at him with a small side-smile.

"I know you might feel uncomfortable now knowing a guy who is three years above you, likes you. So I'll just-"

Jeongin cut him off before he left by wrapping his long arms around Chan's arms, trapping him. He hid his face in Chan's chest.

"I didn't.....," Chan could feel the loud pumping of Jeongin's heart. "I didn't say I don't like you!"

Jeongin let Chan's arms go but pressed his face onto his chest because of his embarrassing reddish face. Chan let out a chuckle and put his hand onto Jeongin's soft hair and ran through it.

"I like you." He whispered to him.

He was only responded with a small whimper and the tightening of Jeongin's arms on his waist.

guys....help me please!!! :(((( i can't think of anything else to add to this story :((( but since there are still people reading this, I'll try to continue it. What do you wanna- oh! What about a beach trip! Or a camping trip! Please please pleaasseee tell meeeeee :(((