71; thursday (part 2); one punch man

ive just got to take a second and thank you all fo reading this because as ive been getting older ive been asking myself how i could write such random trash haha

As y/n walked towards their house a breeze whistled through the canopy and rain drizzled down on the heads of unprepared civilians. Y/n stood tall amongst the rest, enjoying as the rain soaked their clothes and dampened their h/l hair.

Although it chilled them to the bone, y/n enjoyed stormy nights to get over their abnormal fear of water. Progress was evident.

The streetlights were the only source of light on this chilly night, no sounds creaking from nearby neighbours and apartments. It was as if the whole city was asleep. It was as quiet as the stand-still after a battle had been won or lost. It was too quiet.

Y/n's senses were on high alert. After having just one training session with the underground hero Eraser Head y/n could tell their skills had sharpened immensely.

A rustle in the bushes was what set off the alarms. Y/n whipped their head towards the sound, only to be met with a fist to the gut.

Y/n coughed as they tumbled to the ground, the air being completely forced out of their lungs.

They looked up but saw no one. Was this a literal hit-and-run? No, this was no accident. Why would a mugger wait specifically for y/n to swing by?

No, this wasn't some random attack.

This person was specifically targeting y/n.

—-
Who knows maybe ill manage to whip out a texting chapter before i fall asleep and take a state math test tomorrow :::////