The unexpected gift - Part 5

He couldn't believe it. Within just one week, he would be officially married with the love of his life. He was so happy that was scared that it was about a dream. Although that was not the original plan. They had planned to marry at the end of the year, but they had to changed the wedding date because of the best news he had ever received in his entire life. They were expecting a baby. He'll become a father, even better, he'll become Shancai's baby's father.

A baby, AhSi smiled brightly at the thought. A part of him and Shancia. A little person made from their love. Just a more prove that they were meant to be together and that they were now a family.

The last month, she had been staying in the Daoming Mansion. In fact she had moved there since the moment they learned about her pregnancy; although she didn't like saying it outloud. Her fiancee was so stubborn sometimes, but who cared, he loved her madly.

He still remembered how difficult was to tell them their parents. They arranged a meeting between the two families. At the beginning was very uncomfortable, the only sound that could be heard it was the one from the forks against the plates, when suddenly Shancai blurted out the news. It would be a lie that not having noticed the glint of disappointment in Shancai's parents. Surprisingly his mother reacted unexpectedly well.

They tried to convince her parents that they didn't have to worry about them. They told them their future plans. How Shancia would finish the University, the change of the wedding date and she, moving with him so she wouldn't be living by herself. He felt happy to see Shancai relief after her parent's seemed to assimilate it better; knowing that her daughter had DaomingSi gave them the security that her she would be ok. They knew from the moment he had pay them that visit for the first time, he would be the one for her. They always noticed that the Daoming's heir loved their daughter too much. So they understood Shancai would be perfectly safe and sound with him by her side.

And when they told Zhuang. Although at the beginning they received a very deserved speech about how they should had been more careful, she was very happy that she would be a aunt; since it seemed that she wasn't planning to extend her own family and although her brother and mother, even Shancai had always been curious about it, they had never asked her, because sadly they already knew the answer.

And last but not least important, when they told them to their friends. AhSi organized a dinner and invited to the rest of the F4, and of course Shancai's friend too, they were part of his life as well since they were part of his bride-to-be's life.

He'd never forget about their reactions. Ximen and Meizou, whose always had something to say, were speechless. Lei surprised for a second but then his siganture Cheshire cat's smile appeared drawn on his face; he knew that this would happen anytime soon, it was only question of time. 

Xiaoyou even had let a little scream but rapidly covered her mouth. She seemed even more excited than the young couple. Lizhen opened her mouth for the impression, she was happy for them but couldn't help worrying about Shancai's studies; a issue she later would express to her friend. For other side, Qinghe's sad and disappointed face didn't go unnoticed. Although he knew Shancai would never look at him more that just a friend. He was conscious that his best friend loved AhSi unconditionally but deep in his heart he had saved a little hope. And lastly Xiaozi. If she was jealous, they never realized it. Shancai couldn't stop thinking about how she could have felt. She knew that the heiress still had feelings for her fiance and she just hoped one day they'd disappear so she could go on with her life.

They future parents didn't have any doubts that their baby would be very loved for their families and friends.