The unexpected gift - Part 1

Shancai stretched her arms, breathed deeply and a smile was drawn on her face. She just woke up. She felt his arm around her waist, his body pressing hers from behind, and his face buried in her hair. She felt a familiar warmth. That one that made her feel safe and sound and made her wish to stay there forever. 

She put her arm over his and like in a movie she started to watch in her mind all the events that they had passed to be able to be where they were in that moment. All the obstacles: her denial, his mother, his arrangement marriage and that painful day on London streets when they were willing to say goodbye to each other forever. 

But then, she remembered all the happy moments. All the times he had confessed his love to her, all the times he defended her from his mother, the first time they said "I love you", all the precious moment they had shared together and one of the most important things, when they gave in to theirself. 

She stretched her hand again just to see the ring he had given to her when he proposed to her. She smiled even harder. Then she put her hand again over his. Without realizing, tears were falling on her face. Unconsciously she pressed his arm harder wich made him wake him up too. 

"Good morning my love", he murmured while he trailed little kisses along her neck and shoulder. She couldn't help but giggle. He turned her around so they could be face to face. His smile slowly faded as he noticed her teary eyes. "What happens Shancai? Why are you crying?", he asked with concern.

Shancai smiled. "Don't worry", she sighed deeply. "It's just that I'm feel sensitive today", she added while caressed his cheeks, then cupped them and gave him a peck on the lips.

He smiled back and hugged her tightly, making her to get close to him. So close that their naked bodies made direct contact again. He let a soft groan out. But it seemed that Shancai didn't have the same plan as him. She pulled him away a little the enough so she can talk to him.

"DaomingSi... I have been... thinking... I've always been curious.. We have been through a lot, through so much pain to be together. You never gave up on me although I gave you reasons to do it. You are the heir of a empire and I doubt girls were not around you. You could have chosen whoever you want.... But you chose me. Why? She asked looking at his eyes. He could hear sincerity in her voice.

DaomingSi smiled brightly. 

"I always had what I wanted. No one, ever, denied something to me. Till I met you" ... Silence invaded the room... They just looked at each other. "You were the first person who saw me for who I was. A capricious and spoiled brat", he smiled at the memory. "You never gave me a special treatment, you never tried to impress me. It seemed that I didn't have any effect on you, so..... I became curious. I began to know you, I began to worry about you, I began to see the world through your eyes", he stopped and hugged her fiancee again, roaming his hands along her bare back. "You showed me that life was not so bad. You showed me that the value of a person it's not determined for how much money they have. And without realizing I started missing you, to look for you, to feel jealous", Shancai smiled. "And I started to love you without knowing my own feelings" 

Then he looked for her eyes, her face was buried in his chest. He touched her shoulder so she could up her head. "And I never could get you out of my head" he said looking at her adoringly.

Shancai looked at him with the same expression. Without saying anything else he leaned to kiss her passionately. They broke the kiss so they could breathe. "I love you so much DaomingSi, if I had to back in time I would go through everything again just for the outcome would be same as this. I want to spend the rest of my life by your side" she said with so much love in her voice. He was speechless and just smiled back. She buried her face in his neck and started to kiss him. He lost his control. And again they became one, one more time.

----------------------------------------

Hi there! Sorry to have been absent but I've had some health issues. I wrote this FF since some months ago, for the #MeteorGardenFanFicFestivas headed by DramaLindy on Instagram. It has seven parts, hope you like it. I'll be uploading the other six ones on the upcoming days 💚