"It's too late." She repeated, bracing her hands on his shoulders to try and get him to snap out of it and look at her.

"No, no. They were counting on me! They called my name. Mine. They need my help." Bellamy's word's became more and more flooded with panic and Taya feared he'd take off any second, and she knew she couldn't stop him if he really made up his mind.

"He's freaking out." Charlotte said watching Bellamy's shallow breaths as he raked his hand through his hair, getting ready to run back out, "It's a panic attack." Charlotte said, it being clear Bellamy was not all there.

Taya froze for a moment, unsure of how to deal with their emotionless leader having a meltdown.

But in that pause Bellamy had made up his mind, pushing past her and making a break for the entrance.

Taya just barely managed to catch his shoulder on the way by, throwing him against the wall and using her body to pin him there, knowing he could easily overpower her any other way, her forearm pressed against his chest.

"There is nothing you can do. You go out there and you'll die before you even get to him." Taya stressed as his wide eyes locked onto her, her own shifting between his, trying to get him to listen to her.

"I have to do something." His tone was almost at a whisper, pained with emotion.

"What you have to do is survive. For Octavia. You running into acid fog and dying isn't going to do anything for her, would it?" Taya asked, playing the one card she had as Bellamy leaned his head back against the wall, staring up at the ceiling as his mind raced. "Would it?" Taya repeated herself.

"No." Bellamy grudgingly gave in, Taya feeling him sigh deeply.

"Good." Taya nodded, hesitantly letting him go and pulling him by his bicep far enough into the cave she felt safe. Charlotte shuffled after them, a thought bubbling in her head.

"Are you two dating?" Charlotte blurted after them, their faces morphing into shock as they looked almost offended, Taya taking a physical step away from him.

"What? No." They both firmly denied, their dismissals overlapping which seemed to only amuse Charlotte.

"Well, you two both just saved each other's lives without hesitation." Charlotte pointed out, referring to Bellamy helping Taya make it to the cave and Taya stopping him from leaving it. They both opened their mouths to object, but found themselves unable to come up with anything.

Taya's eyes awkwardly glanced at Bellamy, seeing he'd gone silent, it sinking into both of them that they had just saved each other's lives, despite claiming to hate one another.

"Just let me be the flower girl at the wedding." Charlotte joked, watching the two's conflicted emotions as she opted to lay down in the corner of the cave.

Bellamy moved forward after a moment, tugging off his jacket and laying it over Charlotte like a blanket, leaning in to whisper something to the girl Taya didn't catch, but it made Charlotte's eyes twinkle.

Taya decided to pretend she'd never seen him do that, just like she planned to pretend she hadn't just saved Bellamy's life as she sunk down in her own corner, sitting down against the cold wall and crossing her arms unhappily.

"I'm still cold. Can you guys come here so we can all be warm." Charlotte spoke up after a minute, Taya's eyes narrowing as she realized Charlotte was conniving a little evil plan. She really was too much like Taya for her own good.

Taya and Bellamy both looked at one another awkwardly before grudgingly standing up, Taya sitting down next to Charlotte who immediately burrowed into Taya's side, using her lap as a pillow as Bellamy awkwardly sat on the other side of Taya, almost a full person's sided space between them.