When we got there we took a few shots of Patron before going onto the dance floor. I grinded against him to Girls Need Love. After that Act Up came on causing me to bend over automatically. We went over to the lounge so that I could give him a lap dance. We drank a little Vodka before I started dancing to So Good.

He said in my ear, "You betta stop playin."

"Make me," I said.

He licked his lips before asking, "you ready to go?"

I nodded and we left. We pulled up and as I was unlocking the door he kissed my neck before I turned around and kissed his lips. I pushed open the door as we kissed each other passionately. He closed the door before turning us around so that my back was against the wall.

He took off my dress and I took off his shirt. He kissed me passionately as he picked me up and put me on the table against the wall.

He felt my wetness as I moaned in his mouth. I broke the kiss as I tried to unbuckle his pants. He put it in causing me to gasp. He picked me up and bounced me up and down on his shaft as he made his way into my room. I moaned loudly before he set me down on the bed.

He took off my heels before spreading my legs open and flicking his tongue against my clit. As he continued on I felt my climax coming. I squirmed as he pinned me down. Once I had came I tried to pull away but he kept eating causing me to scream before he dropped me on the bed.

He kissed me before saying, "you taste good ma."

He sucked on my nipples and fingered me causing me to moan. He starred me in the eyes as he put it inside of me again. My face turned up as my mouth opened into an O. He started with slow strokes causing me to moan into his ear.

"I love you," I moaned.

"I love you too baby," he said before kissing me.

He pulled out before dipping it back in then taking it out then going back in again. He lifted up my leg and pinned my arms above my head before he started speeding up.

"Fuck! Baby!" I screamed.

"Shit! You like that?!" He groaned.

"Yes Daddy! Yes!" I screamed.

He pulled out before he tapped my thigh causing me to turn around. I tooted my ass up before he went back in. He started slow before he started speeding up causing me to try and hold onto the sheets and the head board.

"Throw that shit back fa me," he said causing me to do as told.

He slapped my ass before he pinned me down to the bed and started thrusting into me causing me to scream out. He pulled out causing me to drop to the bed completely.

"Uh uhn you ain't done. Come get on top," he said.

I reached over to my night stand to grab a scrunchie to put my hair up. Afterwards I went down as he watched me while biting his lip. I put him into my mouth and started sucking and swirling my tongue around it. I watched as his facial expressions changed but he tried to keep it cool.

I started bobbing my head before taking it out spitting on it then putting it back in.

"Fuck!" He said before he threw his head back as he wrapped his hand around my ponytail.

"Wait wait!" He said causing me to stop.

"I don't want to cum yet shit," he said causing me to smile.

He sat up as he stroked himself. "C'mere," He said causing me to do as told.

I climbed on top and slid down on his shaft. I kept eye contact with him as I slowly went up and down. I held him as I started to speed up. He laid back and wrapped his hand around my neck before he started pounding into me causing me to scream as I felt my orgasm coming along.

"What's my name?" He groaned.

"DADDY! Daddy I'm about to- I'm bout to cum!" I screamed.

"Hold it," he said.

"I can't! I can't hold it Daddy!" I screamed.

He flipped us over before opening my legs wider as he continued the same paste.

"Who's pussy is this? Huh?!" He groaned as he strokes became sloppy.

"Yours Daddy!"

I started squirting as he watched it in awe.

"You so fuckin wet baby, this shit ridiculous," he said as my eyes rolled back.

I scratched his back as I wrapped my legs around his torso. We moved our hips perfectly in sink with each other.

"Just like that baby, FUCK!" He said in my ear.

"You gon cum in me baby," I moaned.

We moaned in each other's ear as we came. We breathed heavily as he turned over. He pulled me close to him so I could snuggle up next to him under his arm.

"I missed you," he said before kissing me on the forehead.

"I missed you too," I said looking up at him.

He kissed me before saying, "I want to talk to you about something."

"What's up?" I asked propping myself up on my elbows.

"How would you feel about movin in with me?" He asked causing me to let out a small chuckle.

"I mean yeah... of course."

"Right after you graduate," he said causing me to pause.

"That's soon."

"I know..."

"You want to live with me?"

"Yeah, it's perfect timing for us. Besides I'm tired of being apart from you, I want to wake up every morning and see you," He said.

"But what about my modeling and my job-"

"You can model anywhere just like how you can dance anywhere. All the stuff you want to do you can do anywhere," he said.
"Just say yes baby," he said kissing me.

He got on top of me as he started to kiss my neck.

"Okay okay! I'll do it," I said.

"You'll move in with me?" He asked and I nodded.

He started kissing me everywhere excitedly while I giggled.

"Ugh it's like it's gon be a new beginnin fa us bae," he said.

"Only the start."