1

lily p.o.v

school this year wasn't half bad. the homework was okay and the teachers were nice. worst thing about it was the kids.
and even then most of them didn't talk to me so it wasn't even that big of a deal. i had one friend and that's all i needed.
i did wish that i didn't go to school with my cousin, jeongin. him and his friends won't stop bothering me.
always about stupid playground level things, like "it says gullible on the ceiling" or "hey lily spell icup." they were always so giggly about it too, it was annoying. and i only had one class where there was all of them. it was health class.
i sat right in front of jisung, who would try and make me as uncomfortable as possible. he was always massaging my shoulders randomly and whispering in my ear.
the others thought it was funny of course. except for jeongin, he thought it was gross. whenever we got new seats i was always by at least one of them.
my next class was health and i wasn't very excited about it, we were starting a project.
and there goes the bell. the hallway was a fucking wreck. i'm honestly surprised no one has gotten injured, that would be a fun lawsuit for the school.
i was the third person in class, the other two were people that had off hours and got in early. my previous classroom was right down the hall so i could get here easy. everyone else filtered into class and sat down.
there was a large group that came in after the bell had rung, they were late. it was jeongin and his friends. there was 9 of them in total. and each and every one of them was annoying as fuck.
i didn't have my best friend in any of my classes except for my off hours, that was cool but kind of annoying.
jisung slammed down in the seat behind me, "hey baby, did you miss me?" he whispered and the teacher scolded the others for cussing.
i didn't respond, hoping that he would just turn his attention to his friends. i knew he didn't actually like me, he did it because of how flustered i get.
the teachers phone rang causing him to walk out of the room for a minute.
"so lily," jisung said, pushing my hair to one side of my head. i was so tired of sitting in front of this idiot. the rest of the group snickered when i flinched. "who do think your partner is going to be?" he finished.
"not you." i said, turning sideways in my chair to face the rest of the class.
"aww baby." that name made me want to throw up. i could feel the puke already coming up.
"jisung, stop it." jeongin pouted at him. "she's my cousin."
"your hot cousin." jisung commented and they all burst out laughing, jumping up and down and shaking their desks. they then moved on to a new topic.
i really hope i don't get jisung, he's the worst of all of jeongins friends.
"okay class, sorry about that." the teacher walked back into the room and picked up a stack of papers.
the whole class groaned at the papers, i'm hoping that they weren't packets.
"today we are starting a project. the baby project." he pulled out a baby doll," this is your baby. you will be in pairs and you will have to take care of the baby. there is a score marker on its lower back. every time you drop it or shake it or don't feed it, you loose a point. directions are on the paper." he said as he passed out papers.
"can we pick our own partners?" seungmin asked from the other side of the classroom without raising his hand.
"nope. we're drawing out of a hat." he pulled out the hat. at the beginning of the year he made up put out names in the hat. now it's how he picks people.
he was drawing names, and i was listening for mine when i heard it, and then i heard felix's name. i looked behind me to see felix behind jisung, playfully wiggling his eyebrows. i cringed and the moment the teacher was done i went up and asked to change.
"i can't do anything for you." he said as if he couldn't just switch me.
"please mister."
"how about jisung?" he offered, my eyes widened and i said no and went back to sit down. i tried to think of a way to tell him that he didn't have to do anything, i could do it on my own.
but i was interrupted my a loud squeaking noise, and a crash. felix had dragged a chair over and dropped it down, making a lot of noise.
"so. ready to go get our baby?" he smirked at me and he started to drag me to the front of the class.
we got up there and he pretended to browse through the babies. he turned to the teacher, "do you have any black ones?"
this was going to be one long two weeks.