| Teaser |

Quick note: the part you're about to read is an excerpt that is far into the story. I'm adding this in here as a teaser. Have fun reading.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I blinked my eyes open, a hazy feeling rushed over me. Everything seemed so far away, so out of reach. My mind spun around in circles; my stomach churned. My heart pounded against my ribcage as I listened to the thudding noises it made. Blood rushed through every vein in my body, making it seem like I was high on caffeine.

Where am I? I thought as my eyes trailed around the room. No recollection of where I was or how I got here came to mind. The room was too dark and the only familiarity in here was the chair in the corner. Blood splattered all around and on top of it. Where had I seen this before?

A small flash went right before my eyes.

The camera.

The chair.

The room.

Amelia.

He murdered her here. Where he's going to murder me.

I sat in a chair on the opposite wall from where the other chair used to be, and where it currently stood as well. My back was against a wall with something cold poking the small of my back. My wrists and ankles tightened around metal braces, not allowing me to move. Another metal brace, like the others, held my head in place.