" We got a problem ? Why you man handling her like dat?"

Oh my God is that blood?

" Step back sir"

" Nah I'm not stepping back un-cuff her" The stranger yelled at the officer " And she bleeding what da fuck"

" Do you know her?"

" Yeah dats my woman now let her up"

I got another man I don't know about ? Probably a fuck nigga too like my soon to be ex-husband.

Hesitantly the dirty cop let me up unlocking the cuffs from my wrist, the tall ass stranger took the shirt from his own back pressing it up to my forehead.

" Y'all take a picture of his badge number he gonna get reported straight up cuz"

My pussy perculating, I love hood nigga energy.

" Sam go grab me da first aid" Stranger guy sat me down in a chair inside of a restaurant.

" You hungry?"

Of course you are hoe! For some DICK.

"Why I have to be hungry because I'm fat?"

" Nah cuz we in a restaurant and I'm just looking out but I see you in ya feelings so I'll leave you alone" it did smell good in here and I was never one to turn down a meal.

" I'll take some food"

" Sam can you get her a fish platter?"My forehead stung from the alcohol he wiped onto the wound " You got a little gash on your hairline but you gonna be straight"

He leaned into my face with his minty fresh breath, the stranger was so closer I could get a whiff of his hypnotizing cologne not to mention he was shirtless.

" Where you stay at?"

I could stay with you and your fine ass.

" Baldwin Hills, I have no clue how I got down here"

" You got somebody dat can come pick you up?" It was too late at night to bother anybody to make that long trip to get my drunk ass.

" I'll just get back in my car and sleep until I sober up"

" You ain't got nobody out here I can drive you to?"

I was no stranger to Crenshaw spending most of my life in foster care until being adopted in Baldwin Hills by a pretty wealthy family.

" Yeah I do"

" Sam pack her shit up to go"

Bitch you are pathetic you don't even know this man and now you not ready to be separated from him.

" I'll drive you in my car and in da morning you can get ya car"

" Thank you for helping me tonight, I appreciate it" His stare was so intense, I couldn't look away.

" It ain't nothin', da cops around here be on some bullshit"

" Yeah I can see" I pointed to my forehead.