fifty one

DAN DIDNT MIND TH SILENCE BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM. it made him feel like phil wanted dan to be safe at all times. tilting his head up, phil's hand fell from the roots and a pinkish tone flushed against his awfully pale cheeks. dan gave him a small grin and phil could only smile back, holding the bottom of dan's jaw and kissing him so sweet, it made his stomach feel queezy. the very contagious smile was on both their lips as they kissed at an odd angle, but neither of them minded. phil shuffled his feet closer to dan's hips, squeezing gently. dan pulled away from his cherry lips, turning his body to face phil. there was something so lovely about phil that he couldn't put his finger on, but he didn't mind — he knew he was going to find out eventually. phil pulled dan up onto the bed, lying next to him. he left no space between their bodies, their legs already intertwined.

the soft chatter came from the television as they stared up at the ceiling. phil traced circles on dan's clothed chest, peppering kisses against his face at random — sometimes dan would turn his face just to catch phil's lips. "can we do something?" dan sat up on the bed, crossing his legs. phil looked over at him with furrowed brows, but also an amused look plastered on his porcelain skin.

"what would that be?"

"can we make a cake?" phil shot up, catching dan's hand as he did. dan laughed as phil tripped over his two left feet continuously, which was always very painful because phil was the clumsiest person dan had ever known to exist.

they both pulled out ingredients, phil making sure dan didn't pull out salt and start to pour it into a bowl. they were both humming a melody together, maybe without even realising they were. it was all cheer until a slam came from the left of phil. he coukd only catch his breath as he laughed, tears trying to fly out his eyes. dan had dropped the bag of flour on the floor and down himself. he gave phil a frown and wiped his sweating hands down his sweatpants in an attempt to remove the flour, which only made it worse because his hands were damp. "im so sorry baby i didn't mean to."

phil smiled and enveloped dan in a secure hug. "don't apologise love, i found it funny. you're okay." dan pecked phil on the lips with a small smirk, i love you's coming from the pair's lips. phil looked over at dan, who still held a somber look because of the flour on his clothing, and nudged his hip. "let's go and get you cleaned up. then we can bake a cake." dan smiled thankfully and took phil's hand, both of them going back to phil's room. dan was excited to bake the cake after everything he had just been through and he hoped phil was just as ready to bake.