"Look at you," she said quietly. I straddled her lap and she immediately grabbed fistfuls of my ass in both hands. "And you smell so good."

I took the hair tie out of her hair and let it cascade over her shoulders before running my fingers through it. "I don't like when we fight, Toni Michele."

"I know, beautiful. Me either."

I leaned close to her ear, whispering, "but I love to make it up to you." It made her squeeze me tighter. I groaned, causing her body to shiver.

"One of my favorites," she mumbled, burying her face in my neck and inhaling. I felt her bite down on my shoulder playfully. Her vanilla mixed with my cocoa butter was a scent to make me wanna die right here in her embrace. It soothed me.

"What do you mean?" I sat up straight to look at her.

"You know that it's all different. Your 'I love you' versus 'I missed you,' versus 'I'm sorry,' and 'This cannot wait another damn minute' sex..." She smacked my ass hard, causing me to bite down hard on my lip. "And one of my personal favorites would have to be 'I'm sorry.'"

"And why is that?" I posed in a sultry tone.

"Ah, I can't disclose that information, unfortunately. But just know that I am so thrilled." She shook her head slowly.

"Well, I'm thinking that maybe..." I stood up to untie her robe. I opened it up to her bare self, the pulled it off of her shoulders. She watched me so carefully as I undressed her and leaned her back on my mattress. "Maybe tonight it's all of those, in one. Because I love you," I kissed her lips, "and I've missed you," then her jaw, "and I'm so sorry," next her neck, "and I can't wait another god damn minute to show you any of this." I enclosed her pierced nipple with my entire mouth, making her jump. Her skin was so supple and hot from the shower. I wanted to devour her.

"Is that okay with you, Toni Michele?" I looked up at her innocently.

"By all means." Her voice was so deep and smooth that I could barely hear it. "But, I must say, I have one request."

"Anything is yours." I didn't stop showering her body with moist kisses.

"Sit up straight for just a second, okay?"

I wasn't sure why she asked me to, but I did as I was told and leaned my hands on her stomach. "Don't move, alright?"

"Alright..."

She twisted her body to reach across the bed and grab her phone. I covered my face as she pointed its back camera at me.

"What did I just say?" She looked over her phone with a disapproving look.

"Why are you taking pictures of me at this very moment?"

She pulled my hands away and I tried to cover my face with my hair instead. I knew I was red. The shutter went off a few times, then one with flash, then she tossed it on the floor.

"That's for me, and only me... when you're away. And I need you."

"Just call me, then."

"A visual is always nice, no?" She raised her eyebrow.

I shook my head. "Touch me, Jan. Just once," she said. "See for yourself exactly what this is doing to me right now."

I leaned down and let my forehead rest against hers, reaching in between our bodies to do so. As she suggested, she was soaking wet. I furrowed my eyebrows in a grimace. "All of that? For me?" I started my slow caress.