Chapter 22

Toni

Janet-1. My self control-0.

Her lips had a way of making me lose my train of thought. All over my body, moistening my skin, brewing my insides to a boil. It couldn't be helped. Still, Face's words rang almost silently somewhere in a dark corner of my mind. I made a promise to myself to talk to her about us. Just not right now.

  "Thank you," Janet mumbled in between every soft, wet kiss on my neck and chest. I backed up into my bed, where she crawled on top of me and hiked my thigh up to her hip, wrapping my leg around her waist. "For always being here."

I tilted my head up while she sucked on my skin, hating myself and loving the feeling of her.

  "I'll always be here, Jan," I responded in a half moan. She found my sweet spot in the crook of my neck and nibbled softly on it, making me bite my lip in pleasure.

  "Always?" She grumbled. I didn't think her voice could get as low as it did. Janet reached down into my underwear and played with my treasure lightly.

  "Mm, Always..." I breathed.

  "Tell me what you want. Anything is yours."  She picked her head up from my neck but continued to caress me. "I wanna be here for you." She kissed the tops of my breasts tenderly while I tried to get my bra undone. After a little struggle, I was able to throw it to the side. Janet licked each one passionately. It felt so good, and she looked so good to watch. Her eyes met mine with a firey lust in them, begging to please me.

  "I wanna know exactly what, where and when you want it," She panted while she pulled my panties off. I'd never seen her so eager before. As far as I knew, she seemed to be a quiet sexual storm. Not tonight.

  "I don't know, I'm still getting used to being with a woman..." I trailed bashfully. Janet smiled and ran her hand down my face. 

  "So let's get you a little more familiar," Janet stated simply before kissing my lips one last time. She slid down my body and spread my legs open. "And then you can tell me what you like." She wrapped one of her arms around my thigh and rubbed my clit gently. She was so close that her warm breath stimulated me just barely, enough for a small shiver to twitch my body. "Can I taste it?" She mumbled.

  "Please."

Her tongue began to lap gently at me while she got into her rhythm.
Then, she pulled my folds into her mouth, causing me to whimper and look down to see what she was doing. She looked back at me.

  "You like that?" She paused to ask with puppy dog eyes.

  "Yes."

She continued in the same motions while I grabbed a light hold of her soft, short hair. Her arms unwrapped themselves from around my thighs and crawled up my body, finding my breasts and squeezing.

  "Just like that, Jan," I breathed. I took her hand in mine and kissed her fingers.

  "Mhm..." it seemed she was enjoying it more than me. But I didn't mind by any means; besides, I was a still a tiny bit distracted.

  Yet, not distracted enough to feel the beginnings of an orgasm stirring deep inside of me, making my abdomen contract and my voice more exasperated.

  "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop...." I moaned while Janet sucked me harder. She was also moaning back, and we fed off of each other's energy. She gripped my breast until her knuckles turned white, and I did the same to the sheets. My back lifted off of the bed completely, and I was immediately pushed back down and held in place. She had the strength of a bear. I wondered how she could breathe; she hadn't stopped since god knows when.