The Plan

ONE WEEK LATER...

I've been in this very dark place for a week now. It really feels like a year. I haven't eaten in two days and I could feel my stomach cramping.

" I see your awake." One of the guys says to me walking into the room.

" I see you pitiful ass still breathing." I hiss at him. He chuckles and gets all up in my face making me frown.

" Don't test me little girl. You know what I'm capable of doing to you." He says making me remember the bruises he placed on my thighs.
I look down. " You know what, I tired of your remarks and attitude. Let me go get the other guys." He says and leaves me alone in the dark cold room.

MICHAEL'S POV

I walk into the bathroom revealing my eyes still red. I haven't been able to sleep for two whole days. The worst of things fill my mind, what are they doing to my babygirl. My babygirl. I need her back. I fall down onto the floor breaking down into tears.

" J-Jasmine, where are you I need you back baby." I continue trying when I hear a knock on the door. " Go away."  A deep loud voice replies saying it's the Police.

I get up and open the door and sit down on the bed wiping my tears away.

" So Michael, we have some new information. We found out who Jasmine's kidnapers are. Jacob Smith, Oliver Jones, and Harry Brown."
The policemen who's name was Noah showed me pictures all the men who stole my lady.

" I'll handle them." I say staring at the pictures clenching my jaw.

" I'm afraid not, Michael. The last time they were ever caught on a camera was at the kidnaping of Jasmine. And we have no idea if they are still in London yet. Also, if you kill them without them putting you in danger, your freedom will be at stake." The officer says to me making me unclench my jaw and clenched it again but even harder.

I stand up so that Noah and I are eye to eye.
" What? They are putting my fiancé in danger! She is part of me! So I have a reason to fucking kill them."

" Fiancé? I was told she was your girlfriend." Noah says making me sigh. I walk over to the chair and take a small black box out of my jacket.

" I was going to ask her to marry me at the restaurant, but-"

" It's ok, Michael. The team and I will do our best to get her back. Until then, we'll keep paying for your hotel rent. It's the most we can do right now."

" Ok." I walk up toward Noah putting my head on his chest, sobbing. " Please, p-please bring my baby back to me."

" We'll do our very best to, Michael." He says patting my back. " Until then, you really need to get some rest." I nod and Noah leaves.

I lie down closing my eyes thinking about Jasmine, Albany, and Chris.

JASMINES POV

" Fuck you stupid bitc-" I say before Harry puts duct tape over my mouth keeping me from finishing my sentence.

" You don't wanna listen, you get punished. Haven't we gone through this plenty of times." He says tying a rope around my hands and feet. " Stand up." He orders me.

I stand up mumbling please. He calls in Jacob and I start crying. " No. This isn't the time for crying, little girl." I hear Jacob say from behind me. " Position, now!"

I lay down and get into position which is laying down on my stomach and letting the guys do whatever it is to me. Which is usually something very horrible.

"Grab the whip and baby oil." Jacob demands one that he other men. Just the sound of his voice is enough. I feel the warmth of the oil dipping on my bare body. " So tight." Jacob roughy spanks my back making me yelp of for help.

TWO HOURS LATER...

When I wake up I notice that I've blacked out after they guys got done with me. I'm sitting tied to a wooden chair with a dull light bulb hanging over my head. I could hear them talking from across the room.

" Is she here yet?"

" Will he believe it?"

" What will happen next?"

" This plan must work."

Plan? What were they talking about. I hear a door open and heels clicking on the floor walking over to the guys. Oliver looks over at me and get all the guys and the lady to come over towards me.

" Hello Jasmine. We would like to introduce you to someone." Says Harry. They lady has black mid-back hair like me, they same body shape and face as me!

" Who the fuck is this?" I say looking her into her eyes.

" I'm your replacement. And I'm going to fool you family thinking I'm you and kill them." She says with a cocky smile.

All the guys all chuckled as I looked deadly at my twin.

TWO DAYS LATER...

As the guys were dressing the girl who was gonna try to hurt my family, I was still strapped to the chair, at least they gave me breakfast.

" Ok. Messy hair, ripped clothes, only one sock. I think that looks good enough." Says Harry.

I scoff at the fact that they would really be doing this and keep torturing the real me.

About 10 minutes later, they are tracking down where Michael was. He was still at the hotel. He never left. Once they are done, my lookalike leaves and is off for her role.

MICHAELS POV

As I'm sitting on the bed thinking about my family, I took the wedding ring for Jasmine think back to the day when my life ended. As I was in my thoughts, I here a knock at the door. I put the case back up and open the door.

When I see who it is, I almost dropped down to the floor.

" J-Jasmine...?"