December 21, 2018

3RD POV

Jasmine was rushed to the nearest hospital at 6:43 am with Michael right next to her.

" Come on baby, we're almost there just push," He told her repeatedly while holding her hand. " GOSH, MY GIRLFRIEND IS HAVING MY CHILD, CAN YOUR DRIVE FASTER!"

" Michael, baby s-stop yelling..." Jasmine says in between taking a breath.

" O-ok baby, sorry." Michael replies softly and Jasmine response with a nod.

AT THE HOSPITAL...
JASMINE'S POV

Looking down at baby Michelle in my left arm was the best feeling in my life. She looked just like me, but of course better because I'm a old rag. I looked over to my right arm, there slept baby Landon . Now he, he looked just like his father. Now I have two special males in my life. I started to tear up once both babies started to coo. Joyful tears.

Michael walks into the room from the bathroom, ready to hold his children. A wide ear to ear smile formed on his face once he had him.  

" Hello baby Albany and Khalil, I'm your daddy. And I'm gonna make sure you have a better childhood than I. I love y'all with all my heart." Michael says to them and kisses their head, placing them into the bins. That's when the real waterworks come in. Michael's looks up with my with a smile but soon fades alway once he notices that I'm crying.

" Hey baby, it's ok. There's nothing to cry about." He says holding me in his presence.

" No baby, these are happy tears. They're beautiful, and we both love them. It's a amazing moment." I say gazing over at the babies. My heart feels so harm, like it's being hugged.

" I get where you're coming from. And yeah we both do love them, at lot." Michael says kissing my head.

THREE DAYS LATER...

" Well Ms. Smith looks like your will be going home today. So once you are ready just let us know." My nurse informs me and I nod in response.

" Baby I gonna go out to take this." Michael says looking at his phone and I nod.

Once I'm left into the room by myself, I get into my thoughts. The morning of my delivery, I remember Michael saying " MY GIRLFRIEND" I wonder if that what I will always stay. Hopefully Michael can tell I want more than that. I mean I carried both of his children for nine months sooo.

MICHAEL'S POV

My phone starts to ring and I look at the caller ID.

" Hey baby I'm gonna take this outside." I say to Jasmine and she nods and I walk out of the room.

" Hey Michael" The woman on the phone says.

" Hey..." I reply simply.

" Are you still at the hospital?"

" Yeah, but I'm ready to leave and get home. By the way is everything ready?" I ask her.

" Oh yes. Can't wait to see you and the kids. Of course my best friend too."

" You should've visited." I say smartly.

" Boy you know I was out of town with Jason for his birthday."

" Whatever Candace. I didn't know your boyfriends birthday is more important than two babies being born by your bestie." After I say that the line goes dead.

This bitch hung up on me. Well damn.

JASMINE POV

I look up and see Michael come back in from his phone call. " Who was it" I ask him.

" Oh nobody." He says simply.

Hmm.

" Oh ok then."

" Ready to go" Michael asked me helping me up  after putting the twins in their car seats.

" Yep."

" K"

The car drive was silent since the babies were sleep. I was in the back in the middle of them while Michael drive.

Once we were at home, Michael carries the car seats and I carried my suitcase.

Once we get inside it was completely dark and I couldn't see a thing.

" M-" Suddenly the lights cut on and I saw a crowd of people and a banner that said welcome home. Surrounded by them were all types of gifts for both babies.

" Oh my gosh."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ik Ik I haven't updated In a while bcuz I couldn't come up with any ideas so I just hit y'all with this. And this chapter was skipped like 3 months later so that's why she having her baby or should I say babies.

But vote and comment( should I change their names?🥶)