Chapter 32 ~She just said yes~

Mulai dari awal

《Who was Nelson Mandela, please explain everything in general?》

I cleared my throat ready to answer:

"Nelson Mandela was born in 1918 and his real name was Rolihlahla, but when he went to school his teachers called him Nelson. He was inspired by Gandhi and for that, he started a peaceful protest and it caused him to get arrested. He was sent to a terrible prison, on Rubben Island, in 1964 and he spent 18 years there and only 2 visitors could visit him every year. Just then a campaign to free Mandela began, it was an international campaign. In 1990 after 28 years in prison, South Africa's new president called F.W. de Klerk freed Mandela. They both worked together and to create a multiracial democracy for South Africa. He became the 1st BLACK president in 1994 and so Mandela is recognised as a great leader. He become an inspiration to millions, for his wisdom and courage. Nelson Mandela died on December 5, 2013 and millions of people or you could say, the whole world/universe had 'lost' a great man" I explained, he looked surprised and impressed.

"Good job Mr Jungkook, I heard from your homeroom teacher, that you barely study and can't speak English well" Mr Lee said and all of my classmates gave me a round of applause.

I bowed feeling proud and honored. I study English a lot for Y/N. Afterall, I would want to find her in America. Wait a little bit more Kim Y/N, I'm coming for you.

-Ding Dong-

Our bell finally made the sound of "Finally school's over" and I fixed up my things and got up, ready to go out of the classroom. But was once again stopped by Lisa...

It's the 50th time already!

"Where do you think you're going?" Lisa asked and nodded to her friends and so she pushed me to seat down on the professor's chair and they all tied me up.

Lisa told her friends to leave and they did.

"What's this all about?" I asked, while smirking, she immediately slapped me. MY head stuck on the right side, because of her painful slap and made my cheek red, the sting feeling of a scratch, that she had made by the slap of her long nails.

"Tsk! Shut up and deal with this" Lisa said and I had no other choice, but to distract her.

"I won't because you're here again to do things to me, I won't let you suck me up again" I replied angryly, working my magic, while she was distracted by my words.

"Excuse me? You FUCKING LIKED IT!" Lisa said and her fingertips wandered towards my legs, to my thighs. SHE was already close to my member, that I sped up my magic and freed my hands from the rope and held her wrist stopping it.

"AHH..." Lisa seductively bit her bottom lip, though it was grossing me out, "Wanna play?" Lisa asked and trapped me between her arms, completely hovering on my sitting position.

I saw my hyungs holding Jennie and Jisoo, walking towards us.

I smirked more and she leaned closer and was very ready (lol) to eat my mouth.

I pushed her aside and she fell off the chair badly, her side in contact with the cold floor and she was also hella shocked.

"AKK! JUNGKOOK!" Lisa shouted,
I rotated my wrists, an excersice for my wrist and looked at her and then my hyungs and they laughed.

"Lisa, we'll be going. I hope I wouldn't see you tomorrow" I said and walked away with my hyungs, Suga and J-Hope hyung harshly letting go of Jennie and Jisoo and caught up with us.

~~~~

I finally got home and plopped on my bed straight away.

Dad looked at me, didn't notice he was sitting on my study chair and playing with one of my pen's there.

"Dad... didn't see you there" I said,
"I bet, you were a little down today?" He asked,
"To be honest dad, how did you overcome missing mom so much, when she passed away?" I asked, curiously looking at him,
"Jungkook... your mom is very special to the both of us. I didn't stop missing her. But I knew she stayed in here" Dad said and pointed his chest where his heart is.
"I miss her..." I said reffering to Y/N, since my dad doesn't know about Y/N and he kind of thought I was reffering it to mom.

He still thinks my girlfriend is Lisa.

"Of course you do. One thing... it's actually helpful to see her sometimes. It can help you too" Dad said and pats my shoulder,
"Dad... thank you, very much" I said after pausing for a little.

"It's nothing, son" He said and he hugged me.

This time I hugged him back.

I felt the warmth of him after so long. He's also very busy at his work and barely comes home. Always so busy and I'm very much used to being alone at home or anywhere.

I sighed when he finally left and closed the door behind him.

"I miss her so so much! What do I do?" I asked myself and eventually fell asleep just like that forgetting about eating etc.

Come back to me please...

To be continued...

CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THE PICTURES