o n e

I would just like to put this out there this is not an original idea, I got this off a picture on twitter so I don't know if there is a book on this site that has the same story line or is called 12 hours. I'm sorry if you don't like the fact that I didn't come up with the story line, but I personally haven't read anything like it, so what I write is what I think of. If you don't like the idea don't hate on it because I am saying this right now that its not my idea...but enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~

"MOM STOP PLEASE DON'T DO THIS AGAIN I LOVE YOU!" The tears started falling down my face and I couldn't control them.

"Honey please its for the best of both of us just go watch Dora or something and leave mommy alone ok?"

" OK? YOU THINK THIS IS OK MOM HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW OLD I AM? I'M 18 AND YOU STILL TREAT ME LIKE A CHILD EVEN THOUGH I WAS THE ONE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU SINCE I WAS 5 YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I WANTED YOU TO ACT LIKE A MOTHER, AND I NEVER GOT THAT! I TRY TO HELP YOU AND YOU NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE IT! ALL YOU DO IS BRING A DIFFERENT GUY HOME EVERY NIGHT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO MY OWN FATHER IS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MESSED UP YOU MADE MY LIFE?"

By now I had tear stains all over my clothes and at this point I would have thought that I ran out of tears. I was screaming at my mom and I feel bad but I have been holding this back for as long as I could remember.

All of the sudden I hear knocks on the door and I know who it is without even second guessing myself...its the police...again.

"Savannah? Savannah? Wake up you need to wake up right now!"

A burst of realization hit me and I jolted up, tears stained my cheeks and clothes. I was having another nightmare. they have been coming more recently now that I moved out.

"W...what happened?"

"It was just another nightmare, are you ok? its already 8 we need to get everything packed up and leave before we miss our flight back home." Ok it was just a bad dream, but it felt so real like she was right in front of me. Don't get me wrong I miss her sometimes, but what I really miss is the feeling of having a mother someone that I could count on.

"yeah yeah I'm fine just a little shaken up I guess, and I couldn't sleep last night so I already packed up my bag I'm just gonna go get cleaned up a bit ok?"

I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My face was red, my eyes had bags, and I had streaks of dried tears down my face, its safe to say I look like a train wreck. I quickly washed my face and put a bit of make up on to cover the red complexion and put on a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt.

When I got out of the room, Kate was gone and so was all of our stuff so I just guessed that she went to take it down already. I gathered up my phone and a few things of mine that were laying around and went to go downstairs. I found the nearest elevator and hit the button with the down arrow on it, turning green once I did so. I didn't have to wait long for the doors to open but once they did, I entered the empty elevator and pressed the lobby button.

The elevator stopped at floor 7 and of course the one and only Ashton Irwin, the asshole from high school decides to rain on my parade...cool.

"Well well well if it isn't Savannah Morris, never thought I would see you again, at least you changed up your wardrobe a little those ripped shirts of yours looked like you spent all your money buying your clothes at the good will. I mean its not that much better it still looks like you should be living on the streets." Like I said the asshole from high school.

"Ashton great well I guess ill take the stairs, because quite frankly I kind of hate you so..." And with that the elevator doors shut, great I hate this guy but if I just like move away and stop talking a minute around him wouldn't hurt.