014

the boys gasped and minhee's heart dropped and was filled with guilt.

"dont you bring up yoongi hyung in this.", jimin angrily said, "why not jimin? is it because you dont want minhee to know the truth?"

jimin bit his bottom lip, trying to find an answer, "it was hyung's choice to leave--", hoseok tries to argue.

"he left because he believed that minhee was a threat to your lives. he only wanted to protect you jimin. but guess what? you picked her instead of him"

jimin was bawling, he loved his yoongi hyung, but he also loved his girlfriend.

"aww look, the princess is feeling guilty..", mina fakes a sad face. but in reality, it was all part of her plan.

the princess kept on crying and crying, she kept blaming herself and asked herself if her boyfriend's life wouldve been better if she wasnt there.

"theres not much of a difference with you and me, princess. we both used the spell to get the men we wanted and it worked! you're happy, i'm happy, its all good!"

"what is she trying to do?", the leader whispers to himself. he wasnt dumb enough to know that there was something off about the conversation they were having.

"jin sweetie, come here!", the lady calls out and the man comes out.

"jin hyung!!", taehyung screams in anguish. they started to bang the barrier again, they had two people to save in mind.

the man goes to mina, mina snakes her arms around seokjin and kisses him, a sloppy kiss. it disgusted all of them, seokjin wouldnt want to kiss someone so evil.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS AWAY FROM HIM", says jungkook.

mina just smirks and says, " what was that? i cant hear you! jin couldnt either, what a pity"

this angered jungkook, he punched the barrier with much force, only for the barrier to return the same strenght.

"jungkook-ah, are you okay?", his older brothers immediately come to aid him. "yes, i'm fine. i'm not hurt or anything"

while the young men were treating their youngest, mina kept talking to minhee.

"but you know, we could be more happy", mina insists.

"how?"

"its simple princess, all you have to do is give in!", mina smiles, "giving in will allow you to break your connections with the cruel reality. with me, you could be much happier, with jimin. you could even bring the boys with you, if thats what you want. but, they have to be in someone's control, either mine or yours", mina spoke with a honey like voice.

her words were tempting, jimin heard everything and immediately stood up and yelled, "minhee no!! she's trying to manipulate you! giving in will only benefit her!"

jimin kept yelling and yelling. but despite this, the princess could only hear the lady's words. everything around her was a blur, like they didnt exist.

she was in a trance.