004

the princess thanked mark and returned to the world of mortals. upon returning to her boyfriend's house, he immediately engulfed her in a big hug.

"i missed you so much!!" , says jimin. minhee couldn't help but smile, " i missed you too, baby"

the other boys just rolled their eyes seeing the couple being all lovey dovey. the princess breaks the hug and met namjoon's gaze. "namjoon, let's talk for moment"

all eyes land on both namjoon and minhee, the atmosphere stiffening. "in private?", namjoon asks. "in private.", she replies. namjoon nods in approval and leads the way to his room.

minhee looks at jimin and pats his head, "i'll be back okay, baby?", he nods and hugs her one more time before she goes.

minhee then proceeds to go to the same room where namjoon is. she locks the door and he questions her, "so uhhh, what's up?"

"look, don't you have a missing brother--aside from yoongi?", she asks, "yes, why?"

"i know where he's being kept", she confesses. namjoon's eyes widened, "seriously?! what? how?!"

"shhh joonie don't be so loud," she scolds him. he coughs, "sorry, but how? how did you even know about him?"

"i often hear his name come out of your mouths and well of course, how he disappeared"

"yeah, so why are you telling me this?", namjoon asked her. "what do you mean telling you this? he's part of your family--"

"no, i mean why just me? you could've told all of us at once," she sighed, "i was planning on telling the leader first, but let me bet on you that they're eavesdropping our conversation"

she uses her powers to open the door and to namjoon's surprise, she was actually right. four men immediately drop to the floor, not expecting the door opening. they all stand up, dusting their clothes.

"hehe," jungkook coughs trying to remove the awkwardness of the atmosphere. "so, you know where seokjin hyung is?", taehyung asks. "yes, i do"

"so what are we going to do now?", hoseok questions. all eyes land on namjoon, awaiting an answer from him.

"we go find him"

a/n:

happy birthday tae uwu