Chapter 3 - Aaron.

During the break, I sat alone. I didn't imagine this kind of scenario in my life - Ever.

I was usually the one with many friends chatting along the road to school with textbooks held in hands back in my old school. Okay, fine, the textbook part was irrelevant. 

Sighing, i sat down on an empty table with my tray of food.

" Hey ! You're new right ? " a tanned boy with wavy bronze hair asked.

He looked handsome, but has  some kind of accent. He seems to be at least 175 cm tall and smells of rose sweet cologne. The smell which I became addicted to, distracted me. His lips are slightly full that has a cute smirk added to it. His cute dimples and symmetrical nose was what all girls wished for. His face shone in the bright sunlight and glistened, with some kind of cheery atmosphere around him, it attracted me more to know about him.

Relieved that I've managed to talk to at least one person on the first day of my terrible school day, I replied with a smile, " Yeah, what about you?"

" I'm not really new here but I'm the same age as you. You're Sonia Hales right? The girl who is sitting with Jacob for the moment, "

I nodded my head as he bubbly sat down without asking me. I was fine with it though.

Curiously, I asked, " Well, what is he? I got a feeling that everyone's ignoring me because of that stupid guy."

After he paused for a moment, I almost thought he was going to reply to me that he is a human or teenager which  I think is stupid for an answer. He probably knows what I'm asking, right?

" He is a teenager-"

I narrowed my eyes at him before he continued, confused with me.

" - who is voted for the hottest, at the same time, the richest guy in this school. That's probably why you are hated. Many rumors are going on ya'll know?"

"I seriously, do not know what the hell is going on with the girls, they should grow some eyes and look at him. Really ! I don't see the good points in him. He even walk out of the classroom, not taking studies seriously! I pity the teacher."

" Well, Me either, My name's Aaron and I've got to go ! See ya sometimes ! " he skipped off.

Its great that I got to make a friend.

At least one...

Wait...is it even considered a friend?

Well, a girl can hope.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feedbacks Please on how to improve :)

VOTE XD

What do you guys think of the story now?