Chapter 2 - New school, New environment

At a new school due to transferring for some reasons-

"Would you mind introducing to your new classmates? Miss Hales? " The creepy teacher replied.

Not more than a quarter of them were concentrating on me. It was better, as I'm bad with talking to many people who gawks at me.

" I'm Sonia Hales, nice to meet you," 

At least some of them managed to smile and welcome me warmly. I don't really care much or even hunger for their attention anyways.

" Miss Hales, your seat would be at the left corner where Jacob McWell is sitting," he said monotonously.

I steadily walked up the steps until somebody stuck out their legs on purpose.

I wobbled, but still, maintained my balance.

" Better watch where you're going geek! "  a blonde curly hair girl sneered at me. The rest of them giggled. I mean, its kind of low of them to do such kind of things, what have I done to them? 

I sat innocently at the chair beside Jacob, a guy whose dark hazel eyes could magnetise yours in a single glance. He has short, messy hair, it looked good on him. He had a mystique that surrounds his persona, it makes people wonder more about him.

Many people - Girls especially, seemed to glare at me with eyes of hatred and jealousy .

It was then I realised why, my freaking neighbour, the one I'm sitting with right now, was a popular, cool and rich guy who was eyed by many girls for his looks and money.

I concentrated on my work as the teacher bore me through a monotone voice. 

He got up, and walked out of the classroom, literally.

I'm sure the teacher noticed his absence, but he didn't even care.

What kind of school is this?

That guy, like he's some big shot or something walked straight out. 

Let's talk about unfair.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys! Give me some feedbacks :)

I still need to improve my vocabulary and stuff >.< Sorry for any mistakes. As you know, I'm human and all of us makes mistake. Anyways, Vote Vote Vote :D