𝟏𝟕 ~ 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

double update so check if you haven't read the last chapter bc it's important!

make sure to read chapter 16 because this part will spoil things and you'll get confused of the story.

Match Winner:

Jungkook: I think neither Soobin or Yeonjun won, even though I wanted Kai to win.
Soobin showed that he is really for the crown.
Yeonjun on the other hand didn't do much but he used love as his weapon.

Yoongi: Kai or Soobin. They were desperate of winning Lei's heart andthe crown. Oh, wait. Lei isn't a material to win but they showed their love by being desperate.

Jimin: Yeonjun! He made Lei's hair turn pink like mines and he even activated her heart.

Taehyung: Yeonjun.

Phoebe: I agree with my husband. Yeonjun deserves Lei's heart because I could see that he loves my daughter with his sparkling eyes. But something in Soobin is making me have second thoughts.

Explanation for Chapter 16:
When pink eyed Yeonjun kissed pink haired Lei, he activated her heart. Meaning, he opened her heart to love again after her childhood sweetheart (soon)

As soon she opened her eyes, she saw Yeonjun, making her love ego really convince her humanity to love again.

When Soobin suddenly came, he apologized to Lei. Lei focused on Soobin and forgetting that she is in Yeonjun's arms and making the pink strand in her hair vanish, as well as Yeonjun's pink eyes.

Yeonjun hugged Lei in jealousy and praying that she'll not lose the love that they bonded (when their her hair tuned pink and Yeonjun's eyes turned hot pink), making her think that Soobin was the one that was hugging her.

With the effect of Soobin's love potion, which he secretly stabbed in Lei's stomach before Yeonjun caught her, there was the 50% of possiblity that Lei's love will get taken by Soobin.

With Soobin's crystal blue tear that made it's way to Lei's cheeks, it increased the chance. Making Soobin and Lei's eyes flashed pink in unison.

With that, Lei has this feeling that she fell for him and she love him.

This book will continue.