𝟏𝟑

"Huh! Hah! Ah! Uh!"

"Stop making noises! You are disturbing the others!" Beomgyu scolds Kai who was making fight noises while practicing.

"Mianhae, hyung."

"Make sure to put on your gloves while you fight, so you can't hurt each other." Yoongi reminds for the millionth time. He is their dad and he is just nervous if one of them don't follow the rules and get someone hurt.

"Okay, you only have 5 minutes of practicing." He said and walked out of the room.

They were practicing and fighting the wood people when the door creaked.

"Oh, annyeong uncle Jungkook." They all stopped om what they were doing and focused of Jungkook. They bowed and greeted him.

"Go ahead and continue." He swooshes his hands in the air, gesturing them to continue.

They all continued and Jungkook was just watching them and analyzing their facial movements as they practice.

His eyes caught one who looks like he was angry with the wooden person.

~

"Remember, don't take off this gloves unless the match is over." Yoongi reminds them again as he holds on to the gloves. They all nodded.

Yoongi gives a pair of gloves to each of them. They wore it and their eyes flashed neon green as a sign of protection, except one of them.

"Okay, position yourselves in that large space. Jungkook will close the area and Lei will be watching you. She would be here soon so you guys better do your bests." Yoongi patted their shoulders and sighed.

When Yoongi was about to pat Soobin, he leaned in Soobin's ears and whispered something. Soobin's eyes widen in fear.

The five boys positioned theirselves in the arena and Jungkook clicked a button that activates the protective shield.

Lei's footsteps echoed though the arena and they all looked at her. They all mesmerized her beauty with her wearing that black and white dress.

 They all mesmerized her beauty with her wearing that black and white dress

She noticed that they were looking at her so she gave them a thumbs up.

She seated and Yoongi turned on the arena light, which signifies that they should start.

Taehyun started off and attacked Beomgyu with his fist, thinking about how Beomgyu's hair turned blonde due to jealousy.

Beomgyu was not fast enough to dodge Taehyun and got punched. His slightly bruised face slowly heals which is the effect of the gloves.

Soobin was about to attack Yeonjun but Yeonjun attacked first which made Soobin fell on his butt. Soobin was mad so he opened his wings and flew.

He used his powers which was not allowed in the first 20 minutes of fighting.

"He is cheating!" Kai yelled. Kai's eyes flashed light red and flew to Soobin in a blink of an eye.

He flew behind Soobin's back and his arm made it way to Soobin's neck, making Soobin choke.

Beomgyu followed their action and flew in the air with Taehyun in his hands. He was on the highest peak of the closed arena and let go of Taehyun.

But Taehyun was smart enough to save himself by opening his wings and flew over to Beomgyu and strangled him too.

Yeonjun just sat there and mentally having a debat with his other self. His other self that is soft for Lei. He is debating on whether he would surrender since he doesn't care about Lei or he would fight for Lei.

Soobin on the other hand was being defeated by the youngest. He was disturbed by his irritated eyes.

Yoongi leaned in Soobin's ears and whispered, "How much time does that lenses have left?"

Soobin's eyes widened in fear as he recall the instruction, "the contact lenses should only last 6 hours in your eyes and take them off, not taking it off for longer than 6 hours would lead into some serious eye problems and even

permanent blindness."

~
Who do u think will win the fight?