𝟏

!
lumina - light creatures
ravena - darkness' creatures
two opposite kingdoms, like heaven and earth but ravena means no harm unless...

illumina - unknown species that belongs to the lumina family
!

"She's awake." The guy with the light brown hair said as soon as you opened your eyes. "She is. She's so pretty." The guy with the darkest hair among all of them whispered, almost unaudible for you.

"W-Where am I?" You asked as you sit up. You were about to stretch your arm but you felt something piercing at your back. You placed your hand on your back to sense what is the problem.

"Ugh." You groaned as you felt bones coming out your back. "Why?" The guy with dark brown hair asked. "Nothing." You answered.

"Why are YOU here? This is our place." The guy with brown hair angrily said. You rolled your eyes at him which made him more mad. "Watch your eyes, woman!" He shouted.

"Who are you to shout at me like that?" You stood up to him and shout back. He stood up and opened his mouth, about to say something but the guy with the darkest hair stood between you two.

"Hyung, stop it!" He said. He turned to you and said, "Why don't we introduce ourselves to her first?" They all nodded, agreeing to what the boy said.

"Hi, my name is Hueningkai! I'm the youngest." The guy with the darkest hair said. "I'm Beomgyu." The guy with the lightest hair said. "I'm Soobin!" The guy with the dark brown hair said. "I'm Taehyun." The guy, also with dark brown hair said.

The guy which you argued with didn't say anything and just looked away. "He is Yeonjun. He is the oldest here. Unless you are older than him." Taehyun said.

"I think I'm not. Because his attitude is an attitude of an old man." You spit fire. Yeonjun clenched his fist but Hueningkai softened him up.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Yeonjun asked. You shook your head back and forth. "Not unless you guys tell me what creature you are?" You said as you point out their wings and horns.

"Ah~ We are unknown creatures yet. We don't really know what we are but we just know that we have wings and horns." Soobin said and you nodded.

"Now, tell us about yourself."

You sigh, debating whether you will tell them or not. "I'm Kim Lei. I am the daughter of the dark supreー" "Wait, you mean that person? Kim Taehyung? Ah, daebak!" Soobin said as he claps his hands at excitement.

"Yes. Which makes me a ravenaーwell not really, because my mom is a lumina. Which means I'm between the two." You explained that received an 'Oh' from them.

"Well do you know what creature we are?" Yeonjun said and you nodded. "You guys are illumina, because of the combination of the wings and the horns."

"Why are you here anyways?" Hueningkai asked. "Me and my parents were cruising but the ship crashed, from what I remembered. Then I woke up ending up here in your island."

"Wait. So it's just the 5 of you in this island?" You asked. "No." Soobin instantly answered. "Some of your dad's friends are here too, but we have no idea where they are."

"Omo! Really? I wanna see them." You said as you cutely pouted. Hueningkai copied your actions and moved beside you. "Ew stop that." Yeonjun said as he looks away from you two.

"Why hyung? Are you jealous?" Taehyun said as he wiggled his eyebrows? Yeonjun laughed and faced us, "As if."