Chapter 13

"No no no"

"What"

"Damn it you are to slick"

"Once again..WHAT!?"

"You almost had me ....i almost gave it up"

"Looks like I need to keep trying I'll be right back"he walked out the room.

i am responsable,smart, 1more month till I'm out of high school.but then again,i could get addicted,i could get pregnant,I could get caught by my dad,he could just want sex and he will leave.bad overrules good.but only by one.if you want it so bad just do it...BUT WITH A CONDOM!i made up my mind.I'm gonna do it.trent was in the bathroom.i ran to my dad's old room.he took the condoms.Classic dad!i ran to jay's room.he left them between the matresses.and his guns.classic jay!i grabbed one.who knew my brother was a maxium?ewww stop thinking about it.

"Hey bea I'm about to slide something under the door... put it on"he took it quick,fast and in a hurry.

"Really...for what"

"You know"

"Ok I'll be out in a sec"I heard him wash his hands and rip open the packaging and him putting it on.i ran to the bed and took off my clothes.i got under the covers.my head and heart was rushing.he came out.naked.bare naked.he slowly walked towards me.he got under the covers and got on top if me.this is the end of my virginty.he slowly entered me.it hurt bad.

"Ahhh owwww"i was scratching his back.it didn't bother him though.

"Give me 2 minutes baby I'll brake those walls"

"No"

"Yes"i let him.it hurt at first but then it turned to pleasure.he started to speed up.

"Yes yes...YASSSS!FASTER BABY!"

he pushed it in farther each stroke.baby boy was big too.

"Uh uh uh yes hmmm mmm yesss uhuhuh!!"i started to scream and moan.after about 38 more minutes he pulled out.we were breathing hard.ny first time...might be my last.