Chapter 10

I woke up and trent was holding my hand.

"Hey guys can I go home yet"

"Yea go freshen up and put these on"my dad handed me a rag,towel,special soap,and some ripped light wash jeggings and a red polo shirt and some red and white jays.i went to the bathroom.i did my hygiene and put on the clothes.i grabbed the brush and bobby pins they brought.i put a bang in front of my eye and pinned it to the rest of my hair which was in a large tight bun.i walked out an my dad was signing stuff for the doctors.i got some new and clean bandages.it hurt like a motherfucker.

"Baby girl I'm going out of town for a while and you and trent will be holding down the trap."

"Alright how long you gonna be gone"i said getting on the elevator with every one else.

"A year"

"WHAT!? daddy I can't hold the trap down that long!"

"Well your brother is gonna be with me we working on some new equipment"

"Fine"i said signing my self out and walking to the car with trent an dad.

"Daddy what about the bills and money and etc."

"Bank account just get you some money from there and I'll pay the bills from where I'm going"

"Ok"

Well looks like I'm even more powerful then I was before.

"We going to the trap now to have the meeting then me and jay leaving"

"Ok"

When we got there as soon as I walked in it was like I was naked cause every single eyeball was on me.im not shocked nor surprised tho.

"Everyone to the meeting room now"i said an no one moved they just sucked they teeth.i grabbed daddy gun and shot the roof.

"I know not one got damn person in here is deaf"after that everyone started running to the meeting room..even daddy and trent.i sat in the boss chair.

"Aye boss man why this hoe sitting in yo chair"i saw daddy get mad but I was even madder.with no hesitation I shot the motherfucker in the head.everyone straightened up then.

" while me and my son gone to get the new equipment my daughter,ya know the one that just hot that bitch in the head,and trent here will be holding down the trap,travia speak"

"I don't give a fuck who you are I will shoot you trent gonna back me up I an a bad bitch Better believe...trent speak"i felt confident a hell.i had my feet on the table.

"Basically what she just said fuck up you dead try to steal or any of that shit you dead"

"Everyone is dismissed...back to work"my daddy said.

I wasn't ready for my dad and jay to leave not nowww!