chapter 2

me and my gurls sat down at our table and we saw Trent dem walking in the lunchroom.

"wassup mami"Trent said sitting next to me.the other boys sat next to rere and sy.they such flirts.

"nun much just finna get these books and text for the rest of the day"

"ight i was finna try to leave but Imma stay here with you"he said flashing that sexy ass smile.

"okayyy"i said flirting a little.the principle started to call grades up to grab their  books and leave the lunchroom.we grabbed ours and put them in our lockers.the girls went to the library with they boys.i went outside and sat at the lunch picnic tables.i started testing this girl i used to be cool with named linzy.
*text convo*
m:hey booo
l:wassup bitch
m:nm gul there is this fine ass boy here named Trent but idk if he gone be da one or just another ex
l:boo i know where you comin from.
m:i talk to ya later im gettin another text.
l:k bye
*end of text convo*
her future:aye where you at
m:outside at the lunch tables and y tha hell u put ya name as her future!
her future:cause im gonna be
m:k whateva im finna change it.

i changed it to Trent.he came up behind me and scared the shit out of me.

"shit boi" i said sitting right so he can sit next to me.

"aye i know we just met and all but will you be my girl"Trent said holding my hand.

"let me think about it"

"hopefully this will get you to think about it a little faster"he said as he leaned in to kiss me.i let him.it was slow and intense.

"oh that was....good"i said smiling."i guess i will be your girl"

"good can i take you out tomorrow to midnight time"he said.

a/n:will she say yes or no